PDA

View Full Version : Updated Hugs for Syl Please

mystics
08-01-08, 20:58
Hi all,
So sorry to post a sad thread but our lovely Syl needs all our love, hugs, prayers and Positive Vibes whatever anyone can muster for her please.

Syl was rushed to hospital this morning with what seemed at first like a stroke, however paramedics reassured Syl and Mike that it wasnt, so after a very long day and surgery to remove a clot from her arm, our syl is back on the ward sleeping off her Anaesthetic and comfortable.

We will keep you all posted as and when we hear anymore.

Thanks all in advance
((((((((((((((((SYl))))))))))))))))))these are for you my dear & ((((((((((((((((mike))))))))))))))) for being such a fantastic carer to our syl
Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics & Fraggle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all and again so sorry for posting such a sad thread :hugs: :hugs:

erialc
08-01-08, 21:05
Dear Syl,

Sending you love and best wishes

Claire xxx

mingsy
08-01-08, 21:10
Sending you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Prayers and tons of positive vibes, speedy recovery Syl.

kazzie
08-01-08, 21:11
Oh Pip and Dean what sad news:weep:

Thank you both for letting us know:hugs:

Thinking of you Syl:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Get better soon:hugs:

:hugs: for you too Mike

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Rain
08-01-08, 21:16
Sending you love and prayers, Syl for a swift recovery.

bearcrazy
08-01-08, 21:16
(((((((((((((syl))))))))))))
big bear hugs for you my friend xxxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

lesleya
08-01-08, 21:17
Wish you a speedy recovery sylvia. Lots of love xx

kate
08-01-08, 21:22
Wishing you all the best for a very speedy recovery, Syl.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love Kate xxx

nomorepanic
08-01-08, 21:26
Sorry to hear this sad news and I hope Syl makes a good recovery from this unwanted set-back.

:bighug1: :bighug: :bighug:

bottleblond
08-01-08, 21:47
My darlin Syl,

I have been thinking about you all day and i am so glad you are over the worst and resting.

I'm sending you loads and loads of love, positive vibes and massive hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:

Mike,

Thankyou for looking after out syl so well and you remember to rest too. :hugs::hugs:

Lots of love

Lisa
:flowers:
xxxxxxxxxx

margaret911
08-01-08, 22:01
Dear Syl
Hope you feel better soon, you are in my prayers
love Mags xxx:hugs:

Dying_Swan
08-01-08, 22:24
Oh heck what a fright. Syl, I know you won't be reading this for a bit, but I hope it perks you up when you get home.

(((((((((((((((Syl)))))))))))))))

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:

Get well soon xxx :flowers:

Nibbles
08-01-08, 22:24
So sorry to read this sad news. Get well soon Syl. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike

manmoor
08-01-08, 23:20
Syl :hugs: you know how I feel about you hun :hugs: I wondered where you was this morning. Have a barrelful of hugs from me sweetheart and thanks Mike for taking good care of a special lady :hugs: xxxxx

groovygranny
08-01-08, 23:29
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/phyllis_052/Hugs.gif SYL AND MIKE......XXX

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

trac67
08-01-08, 23:44
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r75/rebeccashapley/hugs.jpg

for you Syl and Mike

Love

Trac xxxx

debera
09-01-08, 01:37
hi syl
hope you feel better soon
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

funky chick
09-01-08, 01:52
:hugs: :hugs: Syl and Mike sending you love and hugs love Gail xxxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Janice Booth
09-01-08, 02:17
Syl,

So sorry to hear that you are not well and I really do hope you soon feel better.

Love

Janice
xx

Granny Primark
09-01-08, 04:22
So sorry your not well syl.
Hugs and prayers for your quick recovery.

Take care
LYNN xx

michellemumof4
09-01-08, 08:00
HUGS SYL AND MIKE ......XXXXxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you both and sending lots of hugs and well wishes from all here !!!

P.S Mike if you need anything you know where we are ...xxxxx

ladygrom
09-01-08, 09:01
sending hugs best wishes hope yer well soon tc lv elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
09-01-08, 10:21
:hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: xxxxx

mystics
09-01-08, 11:00
Morning all
Just thought i would update you as to how syl is as i'm sure by the posts so many of you care so much and are worrying.

I have spoken to Mike this morning, he has spoken with Our Syl twice on the phone so far this was all by 8.30am.

Unfortunately Syl has to go back down to theatre today for a further operation to see why there is no pulse in her Left arm :weep: Sorry i dont have any further details as to why or what as of yet.

Please if we could keep the positive vibes/Prayers and Hugs coming for syl as we know this is covering so many of her phobia's all at once bless her:hugs: :hugs:

Will keep you all updated as and when we hear anything
Thank You everyone again for your kind messages to Syl and Mike.

Mystics & Fraggle :flowers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Syl and Mike these are for you both xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
09-01-08, 11:14
Thanks Pip hun for keeping us posted :hugs:

Syl you are in my thoughts and in my prayers and as a health anxiety sufferer myself never mind you being so special to me anyway what your going threw is your worst nightmare :weep: You better hurry up and get well as I still owe you a good slap for the delivery at Christmas and your not getting away with that one lady :hugs: xxxxx

:hugs: SYL :hugs: SYL :hugs: SYL :hugs: SYL XXXXX

denize
09-01-08, 12:22
dear syl, sending love & hugs hope you get well soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thinking of you take care, love & thoughts .Denize xxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

yorkylover
09-01-08, 13:41
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--09.gif :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lindalou64
09-01-08, 14:13
HEY SYL SENDING YOU MUCH POSITIVE WAVES AND MY THOTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU THANKS PIP AND MIKE FOR THE UPDATES
((((((((((((((((((((SYL))))))))))))))))))))))
LINDA XXXX

bottleblond
09-01-08, 17:49
(((((((((((((((syl)))))))))))))))))))

Still thinking of you m'darlin.

Get well soon please!

Loads a love and hugs

Lisa
xxxxx

Fraggle
09-01-08, 21:20
Hi All

Thank you all for all your kind thoughts and prayers, Syl had a second clot removed this morning but is alot brighter tonight :D

Shes already handing out the orders lol as only our Syl does :)
Just wanted to thank you all again on behalf of Syl and Mike :)

Brightest Blessings
Fraggle & Mystics

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

GemmaAnn
10-01-08, 00:23
:hugs: :hugs: Get well soon Syl! :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers: xxx

kazzie
10-01-08, 00:28
Syl:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mystics
10-01-08, 09:16
Morning all,
Just to let you know that Syl is running riot around the hospital with her mobile and we have both just spoken to her :D

She feels a little wiped out but nowhere near as bad as she did :hugs: :hugs:

Thank You again for thinking and sending your kind words across to syl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you all

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For syl and Mike :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mystics & Fraggle :flowers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paddington
10-01-08, 11:42
sending huge hugs to you Syl[and mike too]:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: must have been pretty scary for you both:ohmy: wishing you a speedy recovery:yesyes: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
10-01-08, 14:02
:hugs: :D :flowers: :hugs: :D :flowers: :hugs: :D :flowers: :hugs: :D :flowers: :hugs: :D :flowers: xxxxxx

syl
12-01-08, 09:15
well yes i am home sorry typing not easy either one hand.
i would like to thank you all for your lovely messages that mike printed of and brought to me in hospital.
yes was very frightening to say the least being shipped of to A&E with blue lights and siren going could job i was to out of it to know what as happening.
they first removed a blood cot in my left arm under local if you like (lol)
on the tuesday then found out wed morning there were still more so back down to theatred for another 3 hour local again talk abot punishment but at least plenty of morphine going.
they remove the second clot but unfortunatly it has left me with no feeling in my left hand and arm so not easy but as they say i am still alive and believe me i didnt think i would be
thanks t dean and pip for phoning to ask how i was and keepng every updated and once again thank you all so much for the lovely mesages and the phone calls to see how i am. iguess it might be a long recovery but i just have to work at it.
thank you all you are great

Coni
12-01-08, 12:37
Syl I am so sorry this is late but have hardly been on in the last few days. Glad to hear your feeling a bit better after your ordeal....you are one brave lady....sending you belated hugs...

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

luv Coni XXXX

debera
12-01-08, 14:23
hi syl
glad you are home from hospital
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
12-01-08, 19:44
Glad your home sweetheart and thanks for the call today now let that be enough of your illness for a while now ok lol :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

mystics
12-01-08, 19:46
:yesyes: Welcome Home OUR SYL :yesyes:
You just take it easy, plenty of rest and be kind to yourself or else am sending Fraggle to sort you out!!!! lol

((((((((((((((((Syl))))))))))))))))
Mystics :flowers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bottleblond
12-01-08, 20:15
Welcome home Syl hun :bighug:

Love and big hugs
Lisa
xxx

manmoor
13-01-08, 12:36
:hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: xxxxx

Nibbles
13-01-08, 20:44
Glad to hear you're home Syl. Take it easy and enjoy lots of hugs from us. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :D

Take care,

Mike x

kazzie
13-01-08, 21:49
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Syl

mystics
16-01-08, 18:59
Hi all,
I am so sorry to be the bearer of more bad news but our syl really really really needs our hugs, prayers and positive vibes so badly at the moment:weep:

I have about an hour ago spoke to Mike (Syl's carer), unfortunately syl has had another stroke and has a clot on the base of her brain.

Please please Good people of NMP send all you can muster for her, she is such a kind caring lady who gives so much to others.

Mike is also gutted and does not know what to do with himself and is desperate to get syl home where she wants to be, but we have to let the hospital do what they can first.

So sorry again to be the bearer of such bad news, please forgive me for this post but i know syl would so like to thank you all for your prayers, and hugs over what has been a very trying time for her to say the least.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: To you all for taking the time to read this.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
For Syl and Mike you are always in our thoughts and we are only a phonecall away day or night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
16-01-08, 19:03
Oh Pip:weep:

What sad news:weep:

Thank you for letting us know:flowers:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Syl

I will light a candle straight away:flowers:

trac67
16-01-08, 19:05
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa268/lynncrochets/a.jpg

will be sending lots of positive thoughts for you both
Love
Trac xxx

Rain
16-01-08, 19:06
My thoughts and prayers are with you Syl and Mike

michellemumof4
16-01-08, 19:10
My Darlin Syl , You are in my thoughts and my prayers , come home to us safe me darlin xxxxxx

kate
16-01-08, 19:14
Loads of hugs to you Syl and all your family :hugs::hugs:

Love Kate xxx

louwilliams
16-01-08, 19:33
SYL,

I'VE SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.........

ALL MY STRENGTH I GIVE TO YOU NOW :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

YOU CAN FIGHT THIS GIRL,

ALL MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES

LOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

denize
16-01-08, 19:35
:hugs: :hugs: sorry to hear this sad news my love and toughts are with you syl i hope you make a quick recovery thanx pip for keeping us updated :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: take care love Denize xxxxxx

nikki39
16-01-08, 20:44
Hi Syl, hope you get better soon, lots of hugs, love Nikkixxx

jodie
16-01-08, 20:50
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x229/KindLovingLady/ThankYouWelcomeAndMisc/21PrayingForYou.gif
sly i hope when you get to read this you are feeling better
((((((hugs))))))
jodie xx xx xx

ade
16-01-08, 20:55
oceans of love to the lovely syl
thinking of you very much
ade x:hugs: :flowers:

funky chick
16-01-08, 20:59
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: sending you love and hugs Syl get better soon lots love Gail xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

erialc
16-01-08, 21:01
Thinking of you Syl

Love Claire

xxxxxx

bottleblond
16-01-08, 21:28
Syl m'darlin,

I got me candle on next to my computer and that's for you gal, for every time that candle flickers i send to you my love and strength my thoughs and my prayers!!

You are in my heart and i am thinking of you!
now get well soon dear woman!!

Loads of love to you
Lisa
xxxx

JulieAs45
16-01-08, 22:03
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Sending you all my love and positive thoughts Syl, thinking of you and praying you home soon.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Keep positive Mike, you are doing a fantastic job caring for Syl, I know there are lots of people who really appreciate that. :hugs:

sandlin
16-01-08, 22:26
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Nature/Flowers/Bouque_of_pink_rosses.gif (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/)For you Syl - Linda xxxxx

nomorepanic
16-01-08, 22:28
Syl and Mike - HUGE hugs to you both

My thoughts are with you both.

http://www.cuddlecards.com/ccimages/spring-bunny-hugs1.gif

margaret911
17-01-08, 00:36
Hope you get well soon Syl, you are in my prayers tonight. Sending lots of hope and strength your way.
love Mags xxxxx

debera
17-01-08, 00:55
hugs and prayers for you sly. get better soon
love debera

manmoor
17-01-08, 08:17
Syl you get yourself better soon my dear dear special lady :hugs: and Mike thanks for looking after Syl the way you do as you've been a godsend to her so thanks Mike :hugs: Also a big thank you to Michelle who rang me to fill me in so thanks Michelle hun :hugs: Syl just get well soon woman ok :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

Angel64
17-01-08, 09:14
Sending love and prayers to Syl.

Get well soon xxxx

Mike stay strong she will soon be home where she belongs. xx

Christine.:flowers:

Lilith1980
17-01-08, 11:02
Syl and Mike, thinking of you at this time.

Best wishes to you both xxxxxx

Fraggle
17-01-08, 12:22
Hi All

I have been asked by Mike and Syls family to update you all, unfortuantely Syl isnt responding to treatment at the moment:weep: so could we please all send hugs and prayers for Mike and Syls Family at this hard time.

Syl has found a special place in many peoples hearts here on NMP.

Syl, Mike & Family

Love & Hugs
Pip & Dean:weep:

michellemumof4
17-01-08, 12:33
Darling Syl, You touched my heart, you are so much in my thoughts and prayers today my Darling .

Mike thank you for taking the time to Ring us and keep us informed, I cant tell you how much we appreciate it and all you are doing for Our Darlin Syl.

If you need anything Mike we are here 24/7, We will all be there My Sweet.

Biggest of kisses and Largest of Hugs

Michelle

manmoor
17-01-08, 12:37
Syl you have been close to me for nearly 2 years now and you better respond to that treatment ok :weep: we have this meet up in May and you need to be there as your the guest of honour sweetness. Mike :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: give Syl a huge hug from me and whisper in her ear she needs to respond to the treatment please :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I will pray with all my heart for Syl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

yorkylover
17-01-08, 13:31
http://www.wondercliparts.com/flowers/graphics/flower_graphics_03.gif:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

IrishPrincess
17-01-08, 13:34
Syl,
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Hope you feel better soon,thinking of you and your family.

Hugs and Prayers

IrishPrincess:hugs:

Keep your heart open ti dreams,
For as long as there's a dream,
There is hope,
And as long as there's hope,
There is joy in living.

Lindalou64
17-01-08, 13:37
my thoughts and prayers our with you syl and mike......we all be thinking of ya lots of positive waves hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love linda xxx:flowers:

kellie
17-01-08, 13:44
so sad to hear you are in hospital syl i will keep you in my prayers and i hope you make a speedy recovery and are home again soon. m sending you lots of hugs with this message.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .
take great care syl hun .

tina32
17-01-08, 13:49
:hugs: darling syl my thoughts are with you and your family and i hope things work out well for you hun and that you make the best progress in getting better. hope everything turns out well for you hun
you are a fighter and try to stay positive:hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
all my love to you syl
tina:hugs:

Believe
17-01-08, 14:13
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Syl and Mike,

You both are in our prayers and thoughts. Hope that you are feeling better real soon Syl.

Mike please know I feel for you , I have been here, remember that you aren't alone.

Love,
Tina