PDA

View Full Version : HUGS for GroovyGranny for Friday please

trac67
09-01-08, 22:36
Could we all please give our most Grooviest of Grannies loads of hugs please. Dee and her husband have an appointment on Friday and could do with a lot of hugs and positive vibes to help them through the day

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/lbeukers/hugs.gif

Dee, love ya loads mate and will be thinking of you both on Friday and will be here for you if you need to text or talk, well in anyway you need me.
Lots of love
Trac xxx

nomorepanic
09-01-08, 22:38
GG

Wishing you both good luck for Friday

http://www.comment2u.com/img/comments/be-happy/bear-hug.gif

I hope it all goes well for you :hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
09-01-08, 22:40
Big hugs for you and hubby for Friday hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Nibbles
09-01-08, 22:41
Sending you lots and lots of hugs Dee

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n20/akroneddyelvis/Sharons%20Stuff/Hugs.gif:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

If you ever need someone to text or chat to I'm here too. Sending you both lots of positive vibes and I'll be thinking of you on Friday.

Take care,

Mike x

GemmaAnn
09-01-08, 23:04
:hugs: :hugs: Biiiiig Huggy Hugs!! for you both .. :hugs: :hugs:

Hope everything goes well :flowers:

xxx

yorkylover
09-01-08, 23:10
http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Hugs_And_Kisses/images/hugs-kisses--08.gif :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
09-01-08, 23:21
ALL THE BEST DEE AND MR DEE:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

honeybee3939
09-01-08, 23:38
GG

Sending you and hubby lots of positive vibes and hugs for your appointment hun, hope all goes well.:hugs: :hugs:

http://images.zwani.com/graphics/showing_love/images/3928.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Alisonj
10-01-08, 02:36
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Granny Primark
10-01-08, 05:50
Big hugs for groovy granny and groovy grandad.

Take care
LYNN xx

mystics
10-01-08, 08:09
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For you Groovy G and Mr Groovy G :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hope all goes well on Friday :hugs: :hugs:

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers: xx

Fraggle
10-01-08, 08:59
Hi Groovy Granny

Have Some Huggies :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes:

Brightest Blessings
Fraggle

groovygranny
10-01-08, 09:41
Wow,

How quickly the NMP 'hugs-and-support machine' jumps into action just when you need it!:shades: Must admit my 'Groovyometer' is a bit on the low side at the mo!

Thank you all soooo soooo much - and for the replies to my HA forum question. I knew there was a similar thread started by someone else somewhere and I spent ages trying to find it but I couldn't! Ruddy good Admin I am if I can't even find a thread lol !!:wacko:

It certainly helps to be informed, especially by people in the know or who have first hand experience.

I thought I'd be used to sitting in waiting rooms and hospital corridors as I've done so much of it over the years - but each time it's like the first time, and I don't want to let him down. I sooo wish it could be me instead of Groovy Grandad (!) this is just one more thing he could do without.:weep:

Still, we'll have to wait and see (Neurologist appt isn't until 14th Feb :ohmy: ) - and the waiting is the worst part....but i have all these hugs and vibes to share with GGD and help me stop the 'what if's?' !

Thanks Trac and Mike for all the late night chats and daytime txts - I actually did manage to sleep for a couple of hours on the trot last night....I now have only flight-bags under my eyes instead of suitcases :yesyes: and thanks Nic for your moby too:blush:

Will post here to tell how it all went - thanks again:hugs: !

xxx

Piglet
10-01-08, 09:53
Biggest squeeze hun :hugs: .

Love Piglet :flowers:

Paddington
10-01-08, 10:15
Oh GG and GGD too:hugs: :hugs: missed your thread hun.. soz.Hey have loads of hugs and squeezes matey:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: you know the thinkin is worse than the doin hun..bit like snoggin your nerdy mate..once your into it lips is lips:wacko: ..ha ha ha..trust me to lower the tone.Here if you need me.love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie
10-01-08, 10:38
:bighug1: :bighug: :bighug1: :bighug:

jodie xxx

MessedUp
10-01-08, 10:46
I hope the groove-o-meter is reading higher now!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

bottleblond
10-01-08, 11:30
GG

Hope it all goes well hun! thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa
xxx

CarmR
10-01-08, 12:30
:hugs:Heres lots of hugs for you Dee and Hubby:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs::hugs:

Hope everything goes well on Friday(it will)

Lots of love Carmelx

dawny
10-01-08, 13:00
bigs hugs groovy granny xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
10-01-08, 14:05
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
FOR YOU GG AND GGD HOPE ALL GOES WELL SENDING POSITIVE VIBES:flowers: :flowers:
LINDA XXX

louwilliams
10-01-08, 14:27
:hugs: :hugs: Good luck Dee xxxxxxx

:yesyes:

Lou xxx

happyone
10-01-08, 14:44
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: GG.
Good luck for friday
Happyone
xxx

eeyorelover
10-01-08, 14:45

Will be thinking positive thoughts for ya both :)
xxx
Sandy

nanny
10-01-08, 19:20
BIG BIG HUGS DEE, SHALL BE THINKING OF YOU

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lilith1980
10-01-08, 19:24
Good luck for Friday :) :hugs:

Jo xxxx

groovygranny
12-01-08, 20:43
Hi all,

Sorry haven't posted before now, but when me and GGD got home on Friday we both fell asleep on the sofa we were that knacked!:wacko:

Felling a bit poopy today because over the years I've seen my luvly man poked and proddded, hooked up to machines, punctured by needles, and cut up on operating tables. On Friday I saw him laid out on a couch and being lined up to be scanned and mapped by a huge mint-with-a-hole. He was quietly resigned to this and yet did his best to make me feel better - because that's how he is.
All I could think about was wanting to get up and run away from the flashbacks I was having from all the hospital visits spent at his and my late father's bedsides and how sick and panicky hospitals now make me feel because of it.:weep: :huh:

But, I stayed - 1) simply because I love him, and 2) because I have so many friends here who have never let me down when I've needed their love, support and positive thoughts and encouragement.

So, huge thank you's to all you lovely people (specially Trac and Mike):hugs: ........ now we play the waiting game for 5 weeks until the appointment with the Neurologist when we'll hear the results.

PS: managed to get away with just one GG moment - that was when I could only find one of those funny wheelchairs that you have to pull instead of push. Poor GGD nearly fell out when I took a corner too wide and nearly knocked a nurse over in the process - and very nearly bruised the shins of two old ladies.:huh: I asked how he was feeling, he said "Just a little vulnerable my sweetness, just a little vulnerable" !! :blush:

Happy Daze.

trac67
12-01-08, 22:32
Dee,

You did so well on Friday mate, so proud of you, and of mr stevie wonder too, no matter what comes to get you, you always deal with it so well, no matter how you feel inside. You are wonderful strong person and im priviledged to be your friend.

Lots of love to you and Mr GG

Trac xxxx

kiwistace
13-01-08, 08:37
oh GG - apologies just found this thread. So glad you are GGD got through it so well, hes a top bloke aint he.

5 weeks is a long time to wait, try not to worry too much - ha easy to say I know.

My thoughts are with you Dee, and dont forget to look after you.

Love Stace xxxx

Piglet
13-01-08, 11:34
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Nibbles
13-01-08, 19:42
I'm so proud of you Dee and hope with all my heart that things turn out well. You are such a strong person and it's perfectly natural to feel tired at times but you still get through the hard times. :hugs: I feel very privileged to count such a person as a friend and appreciate all you do for me too. :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

kazzie
13-01-08, 20:50
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Dee

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Paddington
14-01-08, 10:51
well done GG and GGD too:hugs: :hugs: the wait will be hard ,but stay positive and do some lovely things together..steady there GG:blush: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

groovygranny
14-01-08, 19:31
Thank you all so much - I'm feeling double-pants today so reading this has been so uplifting.:hugs:

Yep, it will be hard - also because I am so impatient (!) long-suffering GGD will bear witness to that!

.....but with support like this I think it's going to be ok :blush:

lotsa luv xxx xxx xxx