PDA

View Full Version : Hello to you all

sthldnboy
11-01-08, 14:01
Hi there,

This web site has been great for me - 2007 was a damn awful year for me.
Suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for 6 years now - i have months of nothing and then it all comes at me

This week have been awful again but am trying to get through it

Come say hello and it would be good to chat to new people who is in the same boat as me!

It's not all doom and gloom with this - but it is damn scary

Paul xxx

MessedUp
11-01-08, 14:31
Hi Paul
Glad you've found this site as useful as I have.
At least you've had months of calm - which shows you can get back there.
My only concern with what you've written is that you say it's "damn scary". If you could play that down and think positive... perhaps say it's just an inconvenient pain in the ****... that positive approach may sink into your subconscious and help things. Remaining afraid of it keeps it powerful. Regard it as an occasional nuisance and you've mentally given it a good kicking :)
take care

sthldnboy
11-01-08, 14:39
Hi there

Thank you :hugs:

I will try and be more positive - sometimes i feel i am doing really and them BAM!!!

I think chocolate is in order!!

MessedUp
11-01-08, 15:02
mmmm... choccy therapy... can't beat it!
LOL

kellie
11-01-08, 15:48
hi boy, welcome to nmp. im glad to hear this site is helping you. it realy is a great place and everyone is so friendly and helpful. and yes it can come back and kick you in the butt when you are least expecting it ( bloody bugger that it is ). hope to see you in the chat room. take care.
kellie.

Richie
11-01-08, 16:26
HI there welcome to NMP, sure you will find lots of new friends on here especially if you go into the chatroom:)
The people oh here all share there lows and highs and i'm glad that your highs are still there to keep you going , be sure you make it stay that way right :) :) :) :) !!!!!

Greetings Richie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:yesyes:

Nibbles
11-01-08, 21:31
Hi Paul and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

ladygrom
12-01-08, 07:15
hi welcome to nmp youl find great info and make friends we all understand and your not alone tc elaine xxxx

Lindalou64
12-01-08, 13:06
HELLO PAUL AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL.....LINDA

debera
12-01-08, 13:10
hi paul
wecome to nmp. you will get alot of support here
debera

domino
12-01-08, 13:29
Hello paul and welcome to you:hugs: