PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new around here

maxskiboy
12-01-08, 11:46
hi,

my name max im 13 years old. i have a phobia of people vomiting and myself throwing up. my life is being made hell with this noro virus going around, iv tried a lot of things but none of them seem to be working.

Lindalou64
12-01-08, 13:03
Hello Max And Welcome To The Site Take A Look At The Left Here Under Symptons I Wish You Well.........linda

bluesparkle
12-01-08, 14:08
hello max
a big welcome to you...
you will find lots of people here who will understand this... do not feel alone.
there are some other posts on this subject too...

yorkylover
12-01-08, 15:48
Hello Max and welcome.:yesyes: You will get lots of support here sweety and lots of helpfull advise.There all a great bunch here.:hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
12-01-08, 17:25
Hi Max,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
12-01-08, 18:17
Hi Max,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
13-01-08, 19:29
Hi Max and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Ivy
13-01-08, 20:40
hi max!
this site is very helpful! its very friendly too!
welcome
ivy xxx

sandbanks
13-01-08, 23:04
:hugs: Hi Max
Welcome Honey, Have A Good Look Around Site, I Have A Boy His 12 13 In August, Your So Young Honey To Have These Proplems, Be Brave, I Send You Hugs:hugs:

SANDY

groovygranny
13-01-08, 23:39
Hello Max:welcome: to you!

That must be so horrible for you - but there are many who suffer with this here, so don't despair - help is at hand!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

chalky
14-01-08, 21:14
Hi Max,

Welcome to NMP.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kate
14-01-08, 21:24
Hi Max and welcome to the forum :D

I don't know of anyone that has had this virus. I think a lot of people have had a sickness bug of some kind and, because of all the hype and media coverage regarding the Norovirus, are convinced that this is the bug they have had, but they probably haven't!

Try not to worry about it too much, it is unlikely that you will catch it.

Kate

Star
14-01-08, 23:23
Hi Max, well done you for seeking out this forum! You'll find loads of advice on here from people who suffer the same thing! (i suffer too and know how you feel!) What kind of things have you tried? (if you don't mind me asking)

xx

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:48
Hi Max

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.