PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody im back!!!

candie
12-01-08, 15:19
Hi everyone,hope you are all well :)
I havent posted on here in a long time and was unsure where to put this cos i dont know if its a success or not...?
Anyway the last time i was here was last summer and me and my husband had split up and got back together.Not long after that though we split up for good,that was july of last year and my whole world came to a stop.
After the split my anxiety and panic were through the roof constantly,i dont know which was worse;the split or the anxiety and panic but it was a horrible combination of both for quite some time after,it was horrendous:weep:

Anyway fast forward to now and i just want to say IM STILL STANDING:yesyes: i started to pick up and wanted to move forward with the spilt and the panic and even though im not 100% there i am better,off for CBT in feb so hopefully another step forward,eh...

Oh just another thing,i quit smoking after 20 years,im on day 5 of the patches and finding it hard but going strong and i am determined.My anxiety and panic has come back with a vengeance since i quit but i figure that as i get stronger off the fags the anxiety will subside too and it has to be worth it!!

Not very much of a success story i know but remember if "nothing changes,nothing changes"

Happy new year to everyone,take care,Candie xxxx

yorkylover
12-01-08, 15:41
Hi candie,welcome back.
You have come along way and should be proud of yourself.You have coped really well,and to give up smoking as well is brilliant.:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: I know you get allsorts of problems with giving up smoking,but it can only get better.

Well Done:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lindalou64
13-01-08, 16:44
Hello Candie And Welcome Back I Wish You All The Best..........linda

cardmaker
13-01-08, 18:26
Hi everyone,hope you are all well :)
...Not very much of a success story i know but remember if "nothing changes,nothing changes"...

Hey Candie don't knock it! :D You've come a long way and some of the things you've coped with are BIGGIES!!! Give yourself a well deserved pat on the back.

Good luck with the no smoking:yesyes: