PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy Spells ( anyone suffering with thes at the mo)

Blueeyes
12-01-08, 18:44
Hi Everyone,

Hope there is some of us out there having an anxiety free saturday night.

Have posted in here a couple of times and found the help and support i got was great, a real help.

Haven't been to bad of recent apart from not managing to skip the awful cold that went round over Xmas. The cold i had started on Boxing day and that same day i began to have Dizzy spells if i looked up or down, when i turned over in bed or got up to fast; they can be really bad one day and hardly there the next; went to the dr's a few day's ago as my sinuses were playing me up and it was giving me a headache right across my eyes and nose, she said it was a result of the cold i'd had and the Dizzy spells were very common with sinus trouble, have got a weeks course of antibiotics which i am on the 3rd day of and my Dizziness has been quite bad today. can this occur with Anxiety? as im beginning to worry i have a brain Tumor or something; want to try and nip the out of control worry before it gets to bad. Anyone out there had or has this would be good to hear from someone.

Thanks for reading,

mandy:)

Meewah
12-01-08, 19:34
Hi Mandy

Been suffering with dizziness/ unbalanced feeling on and off since December 2006. I can think of it now and make it happen. Forget it it is just another symptom of anxiety. It will go when you forget about it.

Take Care.

Mee

bottleblond
12-01-08, 19:35
Hi Mandy,

You got the cold and and sinus problems at the moment hun so it's probably quite normal for you to befeeling a bit dizzy, if your anxiety is also playing you up then to, then this could be adding to it. If you still have it in a few days, go back to the docs and have him check your ears, it could be possible because of the cold and sinus thing that your inner ear could be a bid dodgy and this would defo make you feel dizzy.

Hope this helps hun

Lots of love
Lisa
xxx