PDA

View Full Version : feeling a little sad

jodie
12-01-08, 19:57
hi

not sure why i am posting this realy :blush: :weep:

my little girl died 9 years ago this coming tuesday and well for the first few years i was such a mess but then started to well feel ok i guess .
but this year i just feel realy bad i have been panicy and moody and just horrid to everyone i just dont want to have to deal with it anymore but i know i have. to i guess i though i would be dealing with it better 9 years on !
anyway sorry for the rant .
has anyone else gone this long and still feel this bad ?

jodie xxx

bottleblond
12-01-08, 20:02
Jodie,

I can't begin to understand what you are going through hun. I'm here if you want to talk ANYTIME.

((((((((((((((((jodie)))))))))))))))))))

LOADS OF LOVE
Lisa
xxxxxxx

Meewah
12-01-08, 20:34
Understandable.....Time is our only healer...Take care. Don't punish yourself for feeling like this it is only normal. The pain never goes it just becomes bearable.

Love for the future

Take Care

Love Mee

erialc
12-01-08, 20:41
Oh Jodie, not a rant - you need to get it off your chest hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

People say you never get over losing someone so don't feel you aren't doing well. It must be very hard

You are always so nice in chat :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Love Claire xxxx

jodie
12-01-08, 21:45
thanks guys

i have been ok well not ok but better than this other years but this year it is just getting to me plus the panic and anx it is all just to much somtimes :huh:

jodie xxx

Jaco45er
12-01-08, 21:51
((((((((((Jodie)))))))))))))))))) xxx

domino
12-01-08, 22:09
Hi jodie, sorry to hear your feeling sad, I can,t even begin to understand how you are feeling either, We all feel sad at times and we all take it out on the ones we love too. sending you lots of hugs , hope the sun will shine on you soon ,take care thinking of you, lorraine.x:hugs:

trac67
12-01-08, 22:13
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/grannypirate/hugs.jpg

Just wanted to send you some hugs mate
Love
Trac xxx

lorac
12-01-08, 22:21
Jodie:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love Carol xx

debera
12-01-08, 22:29
hi jodie
sorry to hear you are feeling so bad hun. as we both know losing a child is not easy. we never really get over it but it does become bearable. remember you can ring me anytime hun day or night. things will get better hun
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dying_Swan
13-01-08, 00:18
Awww Jodie hun.

Don't beat yourself up. What you went through 9 years ago is still going to come to the surface and be raw sometimes. That's totally understandable, and I am sure anyone who's been through it would be the same.

I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care of yourself :hugs:

xxx :flowers:

Breatheon
13-01-08, 00:34
Jodie

So sorry that you're feeling sad.

When you're told that you're one in a million it is the truth.

Bigget ever <<HUGS>> to a wonderful person at this difficult time. Thanks for all the kindness and sunshine you bring to everyone on here and have a big lot back in return.

Thinking of you...

Chris xxx

jodie
13-01-08, 15:35
hi

thanks so much for all the nice replys i am a little better today and will be so pleased when next tuesday is over ,i think about her every day but when it is times like this it is just so much worse :huh:

thanks agane your all such kind people :hugs:

jodie xxxxxx

nikk_dolittle
13-01-08, 15:38
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
just wanted to send you some hugs.
Hope you feel better soon.

Nikk xxxx:flowers:

Lindalou64
13-01-08, 16:32
Hey Jodie Im So Sorry For Your Loss It Takes So Much Time To Heal I Know The Hardest Is To Lose A Child And It Will Be With You For Ever But One Day You Will Smile At The Memories And Have Off Days Too This Is Normal .......big Hugs Hun.........i Wish You Well......linda

nomorepanic
13-01-08, 16:33
Aww Jodie - I know how sad you feel at this time and of course you miss her terribly.

Have a hug from me too..

http://www.scarlingtonmoms.org/Images/hugs.gif

kazzie
13-01-08, 20:53
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Jodie

Kaz x x x:hugs:

sagey
13-01-08, 21:39
My thoughts are with you Jodie. Sagey

sandbanks
13-01-08, 22:36
JODIE
HOW YOUR FEELING IS NORMAL BUT YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT AND HERE IS LOTS OF HUGS TO HELP YOU ON YOUR WAY:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU

SANDY

jodie
15-01-08, 10:06
hi

i would just like to say thank you to everyone for the nice replys i am going to ellie,s grave soon and well i am feling a little panicy but i think i am going to be ok ,it has been worse just the build up to it now the day has started i am feeling a little stronger (i think)

any way thank you all very much

love jodie :hugs:

Paddington
15-01-08, 10:18
Sending you a huge warm hug Jodie:hugs: ..i did not know of your terrible loss before today..my thoughts and sympathies are with you...i hope you find peace today within yourself and with your Beloved ellie:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anxious
15-01-08, 11:48
thinking of you today :hugs:

love anx xx

debera
15-01-08, 12:25
will be thinking of you today jodie.
love debera
x x x x :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sandbanks
15-01-08, 12:31
HI JODIE

JUST TO LET YOU NO THOUGHTS ARE WITH U TODAY, YOU WILL BE FINE, SOME TIME THE BUILD UP IS WORSE, NOW ITS HERE YOU WILL FIND THE STRENGH.
:flowers: :hugs: :flowers:

TAKE CARE SANDY

GemmaAnn
15-01-08, 15:16
:hugs: :bighug::hugs: :bighug:

xx