PDA

View Full Version : left arm feeling numb and no feelings in hand

miss motown
12-01-08, 22:05
oh well i was having a so so day just walking around tesco i got to the till and as i was grabbing the bags off to pack my shopping i had no feeling in my hand as if it was really cold and i couldent rip the bag off the stand i got quite panicky about it and couldent wait to get home,anyway the same thing has happened tonight i was talkin to my freind on the phone and when i got off and lifted my cup up the same sensation came back as if my hand went numb it feels as though ive been kneeling on it and you get pins and needles and it goes quite numb can anyone relate to this ( keep thinking stroke)

syl
13-01-08, 08:27
I can assure you you are not having a stroke and i knows i am just recovering rom one you would have had a lot more sympton than you have
maybe you had been pressing on a nreve and our minds do funy gthingxs but please dont worry igt is not a sztroke

hunny
13-01-08, 16:25
Hi

I wonder if it could be from your neck or shoulder,as all these muscles and nerves are interconnected..

I get this fairly often and its a really scary feeling I know,however,my shoulder on that side is alwasy sore and my neck tense.Its my right side and I use this side predominantly,using a mouse,lifting toddler etc.Really I should have it realigned/massaged properly

Just something for you to consider

H x