PDA

View Full Version : positive update

doglover
13-01-08, 19:21
Hi,
ive been on Citalopram now for 16 days and can definately feel an improvement after the initial awful side effects.
I feel more positive and relaxed although im very tense alot of the time, there are moments when i feel my old self again.
I just thought id post this to encourage anyone else battling with side effects to stick with it and hopefully it will help them too.
Donna x

bottleblond
13-01-08, 19:23
Hi Donna,

Well done!! stick with the meds, and things will only get better.

Lisa
xxx

Allye
13-01-08, 21:21
Thats reassuring

I have just gone from 10mg to 20mg (the full dose) and am feeling bad atm. I will try to stick it out - thanks for the words of encouragement

runningman
13-01-08, 21:56
yes im starting to feel better on these meds , more calmer and more relaxed , hopefully my road to recovery :yesyes:

sandbanks
13-01-08, 22:29
THATS GREAT TO HEAR, DAYS 6 FOR ME BEEN FEELING REALLY CRAP, WENT BACK TO DOCTORS, BUT HE SAID ITS NOT REALLY SIDE AFFECTS, I WOULD PROBLE BEEN FEELING LIKE THIS ANYWAY!!!! WISH HE WOULD GO ON THIS SITE HE MIGHT CHANGE HIS VEIWS!!! ANY WAY BECAUSE I DO GO ON THIS SITE, I WILL STICK WITH IT, IV BEEN FEELINGT A LOT BETTER TODAY SO IM CROSSING FINGERS,TOES,LEGS,AND ANYTHINGS ELSE WHICH WILL CROSS LOL.

THANKS FOR YOUR UP DATE
ITS HELPED ME,AND I SURE MANY MORE

SANDY:yesyes:

Kitty121
15-02-08, 10:46
Hi Y'all

I'm on day 3 and by reading the posts on the forum I feel I am one of the lucky ones. I'm feeling better as each day goes on. 1 day at a time. I don't feel fantastic but I can feel the slight improvements already with minimal side effects.

Well done to everyone who has made it past the 2 week barrier. :hugs:

Thank you all for your comments too. Nice to know I am not alone.

Kitty121 xx:)