PDA

View Full Version : Its time for me to move on.

honeybee3939
14-01-08, 11:59
Hi

I havent been posting much since christmas as i have decided the time as come for me to move on from NMP. Things have improved dramatically since i joined this site 2 years ago, NMP as been a god send to me, i never ever ever thought the day would come when i could feel like my life would be back to normal so i thankyou all from the bottom of my heart for all the support and kindness you have given me to help in my recovery to be able get to where i am today, i know i couldnt have done it without you all.:hugs:
I have met some wonderful people her on NMP, and made some great friends whom i hope to keep in contact with. :flowers:

I will pop back from time to time to see how everyones doing as i know Nic never closes the door on anyone.:yesyes:

I wish you all good luck in your recovery and i know you will all get there so never give up.:flowers: If i can do it im sure you all can too:hugs: .

I would also like to thank Nic and Alex for giving me the opportunity to join this site and meet such wonderful people, and thankyou also for all the hard work you both put into NMP, you both are really special people.:hugs:

Thankyou
:hugs: :hugs:
Love and hugs to you all too
Andrea
xxxxxxx

belle
14-01-08, 12:14
Good luck with you continuing recovery :)

x

candie
14-01-08, 12:35
Andrea,
i wish you all the success in the world,you have been a great help to the people on this site,me included.

Take care,Candie xxx

darkangel
14-01-08, 12:41
Hi Andrea

I LOVE reading posts like this, it makes me smile. Like you I pop back now and again to see how everyone getting on and I wish you well in your continued recovery.

Luv and hugs

Darkangel x:flowers:

chalky
14-01-08, 12:56
Hi Andrea,

Congratulations on your recovery.
Many of us still have some way to go to achieve your level of success.It is therefore vital that we are able to hear of progress such as you have achieved.
I hope you have a wonderfully fulfilling future.
Please keep in touch-your message is so important.
Best wishes,
Chalky
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Lilith1980
14-01-08, 12:56
Good luck for the future Andrea, its great that you have made such inroads into your recovery. Best wishes to you hun xxxx

kazzie
14-01-08, 13:15
What a smashing post Andrea:yesyes:

I will miss you tho:hugs:

Best Wishes

Kaz x x x:hugs:

jodie
14-01-08, 13:18
Good luck for the future honeybee

jodie:hugs: :hugs:

Lindalou64
14-01-08, 13:35
SO HAPPY TO HEAR YA DOING WELL ANDREA :) KEEP IN TOUCH AND SEE YOU IN SRABBLE :)......TAKE CARE ...............LINDA XOXO

samc100
14-01-08, 13:39
I shall miss the bumble bee !

Good luck and it's great that you feel you can move positively onwards xxx

trac67
14-01-08, 13:41
Andy,

I will miss seeing you on here :weep: but I know you feel the time is right to move on now, you have achieved so much in the past year, and have been a really good friend to me.
Chat soon mate
Love
Trac xxx

kate
14-01-08, 13:50
Will miss you, Andrea :hugs:

Good Luck and thanks for the support you have give me.

Love Kate xx

MessedUp
14-01-08, 13:52
Well done and thanks for giving us hope!

manmoor
14-01-08, 14:00
Andrea you will be missed hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I wish you all the luck in the world and dont forget your old mates at nmp :D xxxxx

debera
14-01-08, 14:19
so glad your doing well andrea. good luck to you hun. this gives us all hope that we can get well.
love debera :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

yorkylover
14-01-08, 15:16
Good luck for the future Andrea.You will be missed.:hugs: :hugs:

Piglet
14-01-08, 16:38
You are lovely member of NMP hun and your friendly advice will be missed - but not by me as I got your number (piglet does a finger phone gesture carphone warehouse style)!!!:yesyes:

Big hugs and catch ya soon little goatkeeper. :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

jo61
14-01-08, 16:45
Every good wish Andrea. You'll be missed.
:hugs:

Pink Panic
14-01-08, 19:10
Wishing you all the best Andrea. You are a lovely person and you have been a good friend to me. :hugs:

Seeing your recovery gives me inspiration that i too can get there.
Take good care of yourself.

Love & Big Hugs

Pink
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happyone
14-01-08, 19:11
sooooooooooooooooooooo lovely to read hun. Well done:hugs:
Happyone
xxx

groovygranny
14-01-08, 20:02
You are gonna be megga-missed here Andrea - but for a wonderful reason!

How bitter-sweet eh?:flowers:

You've been a source of inspiration and humour, a comforter, a bringer of joy and such a good friend to so many here......

.....but.......

............we still all on FB so watchya mate! :shades:

(wonder who's gonna take over the job of 'pink-persuader' now? GG is still not for turning!):winks: :noangel:

luvs you lots and lots

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

xxx xxx xxx

anxious
14-01-08, 20:48
Well done you :D All the love and luck for the future,

love anx xx

Nibbles
14-01-08, 21:49
Hi Andy,

It is with a mixture of happiness and sadness that I read this thread. Happiness in that a lovely person has made such an inspiring recovery and sadness because you are such an important part of NMP. I understand you feel now is the right time to move on though and wish you all the very best for the future.

Lots of love,

Mike :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

PS I hope you'll still play Scrabble!!!

nomorepanic
14-01-08, 21:54
Andy

What can I say?? You have done so fab at your recovery, you gave me many many months as an admin on here and now you are doing so well that I have to say Good Luck and I wish you all the best in the world.:hugs:

You have always been there for me with texts and mails and support and now I want to send you on your way with my love and thoughts.

We will keep in touch I promise - I have your number too :winks: :winks:

You are a very special lady and I for one will miss your humour and compassion on here but understand totally that it is time to move on.

http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/friend_specialfriend/1029-009-61-1068.gif

Take care mate

xxxxx

Coni
14-01-08, 22:15
Great to hear you're doing so well Andrea...wishing you all the luck in the world....you deserve it!!!

luv Coni XXX

honeybee3939
15-01-08, 22:54
Thankyou everyone for all your kind words.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Andrea
xxxxxxxxx

Paddington
16-01-08, 09:55
i am so happy for you Andrea:hugs: :hugs: it is true that the light at the end of the tunnel can be reached ..and now is your time:flowers: I will miss you loads ..thanks for all the support and advice since i joined :flowers: Onwards and upwards our kid:hugs: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

clickaway
16-01-08, 11:34
Hi matey,

See, I am so late posting on your thread because I don't post here so much either!

But your progress has been remarkable - think how you were a year ago. I am so pleased that such a lovely person can begin a 'normal' life once again.

So proud of you hun and keep in touch!

mirry
16-01-08, 21:01
I am gonna miss you :hugs: , you were the one who came to my rescue when i had a horrible panic attack ,over my meds .And at the time i said "i would never forget it" , (i meant it).

Recovery in two years is amazing !!!
Its been over 5 years for me now and im stiull struggling with the dizzys but hope to get to where you are at, one day , you must be really proud ?

Take care Andrea :winks: .

eeyorelover
17-01-08, 04:50
So glad that you are doing so well Andrea!!!

I'm gonna miss ya loads but I know you will pop back in from time to time just to say HI :)

Luv to ya !!!!
xxx
Sandy