PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...

NewDawnFades
14-01-08, 21:28
My name is David and I am originally from Texas, but now live in Louisiana. I have struggled with depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and panic attacks for many years now. A couple of others that are resulting from this are Trichotillomania and moderate Agoraphobia. There was a time when I would injure myself trying to release the pain of horrible things that I have seen in the past. If there is anyone else here who knows what I am talking about, then you know how rough it can be at times.

As I was scrolling through many websites about panic attacks and anxiety, I found this one addressing many of the struggles that I have to this day. I have tried many different avenues to solve these problems, and none of them have made any tangible difference. However, I have not lost the will to continue to fight. At the same time, I might be able to offer anyone any advice or support, with their struggles as well.

Nibbles
14-01-08, 21:34
Hi David and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The links on the left are a good place to start and contain lots of useful info.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
14-01-08, 21:36
Hello David:welcome: to you!

I am sure you will have ample opportunity to give help and support here as well as receive it as there are many who suffer, specifically, as you do.

You've probably read through the links on the left hand side of this page, but I'll point them out to you anyway lol!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

PS: Ha, I see Mike has beaten me to it lol !!

trac67
14-01-08, 21:48
Hi David,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

sandbanks
14-01-08, 23:15
Hi David
Welcome I Think This Site Is A Mind Saver, Have A Good Look Around, I Have Suffered With Panic And Anxiery For Years 18!!!! Thought I New All There Was To know, But This Site Has Help Me So Much, When Im Feeling Really Bad I Just Come On Line, And Come Off Feeling So Much Better, Its Just Knowing That Your Not Alone.
So A Big Welcome And Now Your Not Alone :yesyes:

be stronge
sandy

sal
14-01-08, 23:19
Hi David welcome and as much as we can all help you, you will help others by understanding.

Pleased you found us mate and look forward to hearing more from you.

chalky
15-01-08, 00:03
Hi David,

Welcome to NMP!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will find loads of support and advice available here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

NewDawnFades
15-01-08, 02:44
I want to thank you all for the warm welcome. It really does mean a lot to me. Take care and I look forward to learning and helping others as well.

David

ladygrom
15-01-08, 08:07
hi ther welcome to nmp youl get loads of info and make new freinds tc elaine xxx

manmoor
15-01-08, 08:23
Hi David,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lilith1980
15-01-08, 12:58
Hi David

Welcome to NMP :D

xxxxx

kellie
15-01-08, 16:15
hi david. welcome to nmp hope you find this site as helpful as i have there is lots of good info for you to look though. hope to see you in the chat room.

take care .
kellie .

NewDawnFades
15-01-08, 23:16
Many thanks again and hugs to you all. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Take care,

David

Lindalou64
16-01-08, 13:26
HELLO DAVID AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YA WELL...LINDA

IrishPrincess
16-01-08, 13:29
Heya David,

Welcome:hugs: ,this site is very helpful and you will find good advice and good people.

IrishPrincess:hugs:

Keep your heart open to dreams,
For as long as there's a dream,
There is hope,
And as long as there's hope,
There is joy in living.

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:44
Hi David

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.