PDA

View Full Version : Ive Had Enough!!!!!!

kazzie
14-01-08, 21:39
Hi All:D

Just need to have a rant!!!!

As if everything thats happened isent enough Im being hassled by journalists now!!!:blush:

I just want to put it all behind me and get on with my life selfish as it may sound:blush:

I dont want to sell the story to Bella, Best or any other flipping magazine!!!

And to top it all when it was reported on the internet version of local paper people are still making death threats against the lad who was there at the time......all he tried to do was help!!!!!

I have had a gutfull:weep:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Nibbles
14-01-08, 22:05
Sorry you're having a tough time Kaz... I hope they bugger off soon!!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
14-01-08, 22:14
Kazz mate

Come and live with us for a bit :yesyes: :yesyes:

Hope they soon get bored and move on :ohmy:

kazzie
14-01-08, 23:06

They will probably be camped outside my house tomm:blush:

I wish they would all go boil there heads:blush:

Thanks Nic and Mike:hugs:

SammiB
14-01-08, 23:14
hehe if they start camping outside. buy some automatic sprinklers. fill it with pee or something they will soon scatter. or a big alarm as soon as they get to the front door. hehe thats what i would do

hope they pee off sooon lol

xxx

sal
14-01-08, 23:16
Hi hun Hopefully in time you will be tomorrows new. Let them want and you carry on babe.

groovygranny
15-01-08, 00:05
Go to Morrisons (or Tescos, or Asda etc) rummage throught their bins for some well past the 'use-by-date' fish......wrap it well or you'll attract some funny looks on the way home.:wacko: :shades:

Take the unwrapped fish in one hand and your video camcorder (or borrow one!) in the other and shove it in the faces of said journalists as you say "did you know that scientists have discovered the smell of fish is sometimes associated with unconsciousness?" .........and as you do so.....

.......whack them around the head with a putrid haddock!:yesyes:

They won't be back!:blush:

Or, just yell at 'em to sod off! I would use more appropriate expletives but I don't want to set the ruddy filter off!:mad:

big humungous hugs for you mate

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

pips
15-01-08, 00:21
Sorry to hear that hun,

BIG http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee238/profilekiss/graphics/love/hugs/000bear_hugs.gif

Take Care,

Love & Wishes,:hugs:

Pip's X X X X

mystics
15-01-08, 08:52
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Kazzie my dear the only advice i can offer you is to get someone on your behalf to release a press statement stating that you DO NOT wish to be hounded like this and that if the press DO NOT leave you alone you will be left with no alternative but to seek legal advice,
I had to do this with a problem i went through with my littlest lad when he was attacked many years ago, the press were hounding us constantly until a press statement was released, the unsensitive people were even at the hospital ward entrance and theatre doors waiting for me!!!!!

My darlin dont let these people who are so desperate to sell their "rags" stop or even put a hold on your healing process you NEED to get someone to stop this for you if you dont feel strong enough to do this yourself.

Keep strong my dear and if you need anything please shout i will text you again to make sure you have my correct number

Keep ya chin up
Brightest Angel Blessings & So many :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Mystics :flowers:

kazzie
15-01-08, 16:54
Thanks everyone:hugs:

Mystics my mobile is away being repaired till Thursday:weep:

Well its been quiet today......I suspect tho this is cos Ive been out most of the day and have kept phone off hook:D

Lets hope the worst is over now:yesyes:

Thanks for listening and all the support:hugs: