PDA

View Full Version : please help

alwaysanxious
15-01-08, 12:27
hello i suffer from panic disorder and anxiety. well when i woke this morning i had a massive panic attack at 9.30 its now 12-30 and still have it. ive moved hse 2 days ago and have been very busy also i feel strange in my new surroundings and feel sad from leaving my old surroundings. i am also due on my monthly period next week. ( sorry boys) first when i woke i thought about horrible wet weather then i thought i hope i get used to living here then i had massif adrenalin rush hot tingly then ran to loo got sick then had a poo then half hr later had adrenalin rush then poo again im sorry to tell u all this but that what it done .im on medication and have been for 4 months plz help and advise me im scared its coming back with avengence.....

thank u lisa x

Pink Panic
15-01-08, 12:51
Hi Always,

I had a bit of a bad time when i moved to my new house. I don't think the upheaval of it all helps our situation. It took me a bit of time to settle into my new surroundings but now i love it here. I have experienced this type of panic that comes on when you wake up and just won't go and it's horrible but please try to remember that it will pass. You have prob been rushing about and now it's all caught up with you so try take have some "me" time to relax too. :hugs:
It won't all be coming back .... it will pass.

Pink
x

chalky
15-01-08, 14:57
Hi Lisa,

Well you certainly have a lot on your plate at the minute.
You do need a bit of me time-chill out,relax,treat yourself .
Remember,despite the awful symptoms,your body is actually coping with this and it will pass.
Best wishes,
Chalky
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

alwaysanxious
15-01-08, 18:43
thanku for replies but im still feeling it all day ive had it what if it doesnt pass what if i wake up tom and it the same will i ever accept my new surroundings im so sorry but its horrible i felt so good before i moved yet it was my decsion to move im so sacre x