PDA

View Full Version : Thought I was the only one

solo
15-01-08, 19:05
after a year of work due to bullying i had to resign from my post. That was in august. too depressed to even think about claiming benefits. now finances are difficult and have claimed and am trying to backdate claim but dr causing difficulties, despite fact he has been treating me for depression and his cpn has been treating me for social phobia. any ideas?:weep:

chalky
15-01-08, 19:14
Hi Solo,

At times like this it is imperative that you have strong support.Your local Citizen's Advice Bureau should be able to provide you with relevant advice-filling in benefit forms ,making sure you are getting the correct benefits,etc.
They are an excellent service-free too.
Can you try a different GP-One who has expertise in your area of health problems?
Best wishes,
Chalky

groovygranny
15-01-08, 20:32
Hello solo:welcome: to you!

I'm afraid I don't have any advice on your specific predicament - but I echo what Chalky has said.

Please don't lose hope - you'll get plenty of help and support from the members here:hugs:

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
17-01-08, 01:49
Hello Solo And Welcome To The Site....i Wish Ya Well.....linda

trac67
17-01-08, 10:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Nibbles
17-01-08, 20:56
Hi Solo and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:39
Hi Solo

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.