PDA

View Full Version : This may sound stupid..

*Broken_Mind*
16-01-08, 12:15
but im just not sure of anything anymore.

Im too afraid to google anything too lol

Does tiredness make u feel faint? Dizzy also?

Sorry about this guys, im trying not to freak at work lol

Stacey :hugs:

Allye
16-01-08, 12:20
Me too (at work and trying not to freak today).

Yes tiredness can make you feel dizzy/faint. What you are probably experiencing is feeling tired - your body picks up it is feeling a bit different - fear trigger - anxiety.

Try to let it flow over you (hard I know) - I am trying to do the same thing at the moment. I am half managing it and half of my mind is saying - help - am gonna faint - I am going to be embarressed and make a fool of myself. The other half is saying - you just feel bad because you have a period, you did not sleep well last night and you are also battling with Citrolopram side effects, nothing more.

Remember you will not faint from anxiety!

dawny
16-01-08, 12:21
hi broken mind......

yes, i get this too when im tired, like 2day if i turn to quick i go dizzy....but it really is cause i tired

love dawny x

*Broken_Mind*
16-01-08, 12:25
Hey Allye Hey Dawny!

Thanks for reassurring me. I was talking to my manager and started to feel tingly and then the panic struck.

I need a holiday :( lol

mandie
16-01-08, 12:55
Hi

Im suffering with this again to.

I havent slept properly for past few days so im hoping thats the reason is feel dizzy.

love mandie x

*Broken_Mind*
16-01-08, 13:00
Hi Mandie!

Thats exactly like me, i find also when i dont sleep properly it makes my other nights sleeps worse, i am often restless!

No matter how much sleep i get, i am always tired :(

Goodlife
16-01-08, 15:21
Hi,
I'm having bad few days too. Feel tired, head fuzzy and legs like jelly. My jaw also aches and my face feels a bit numb. I just want to go to bed but I'm trying to do the things I have to do, work etc. Lets hope things pick up for us all soon

lesleyB
16-01-08, 17:47
I hope it is tiredness that makes you feel dizzy because today out shopping felt really wierd had to go and have coffee felt strange sitting there so took a stemitil tab. Came back took dogs for a walk with hubby and still felt strange in the head lol:ohmy: but carried on and walked for an hour. Did some work on computer and was just reading something and went all dizzy. I have been tired lateley as we have 2 new puppies and they wake up early!!!!!!!
Lesleyb:shrug:

joy
16-01-08, 17:50
New puppies????? What are they??

Joy