PDA

View Full Version : depression and ocd

rachmumof3
16-01-08, 17:44
Hi there every 1. I Came across this this morning. I haave had depression since as long as i can remember. I also have ocd which is a nightmare. I feel like if i dont carry out certain rituals [ie, re read pages of a book] something will happen to my youngest son. I also re think what people have said to me or what ive said to them loads of times, usually 7 as that is a safe number to me. I do loads of other stuff too. no 1 understands it. apart from my sister who has it too. Im hoping to meet people on here who understand it. x:yesyes:

Lindalou64
17-01-08, 01:48
Hello Rachmum And Welcome To The Site .....i Wish Ya Well......linda

trac67
17-01-08, 10:09
Hi Rach,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Hope 2
17-01-08, 19:54
hi Rach

ive been a member since only last week but have found the support to be top class . it took me a while to break the ice cos i was sooooooo shy but glad i did and here i am .

as for ocd i suffer with that like you . and it sounds like we r quite similar with our fears and thoughts . maybe we can help each other :wacko: .

bye for now Rach:emot-wave:

Hope 2 x x

Nibbles
17-01-08, 21:10
Hi Rach and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
17-01-08, 22:59
Hello Rach:welcome: to you!

You won't regret finding this site today!

I can relate to thinking over and over what has been said to me and vice versa, and there are plenty of others who will no doubt relate to your other concerns.

Glad you decided to sign up and join us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

rachmumof3
18-01-08, 21:22
Thankyou for your replies. Its very reassuring knowing im not the only 1 with these worries. Hope to speak to you all a lot more.x
:hugs:

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:33
Hi Rach

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Hope 2
21-01-08, 11:46
Hi Rach :D

Just thought i would say hi and hope you are okay .
If you fancy a chat sometime you can pm me no prob .

be nice to hear from you :emot-blahblah: .

bye for now

Hope x x

Dying_Swan
21-01-08, 12:22
Hello rachmumof3 :)

Welcome to NMP!

There are lots of people here with OCD and also a forum section specifically for OCD. Everyone will understand and be supportive.

I hope you find the site helpful.

xxx :flowers: