PDA

View Full Version : Hello

goldfish
16-01-08, 21:51
Hello everyone my name is Andrew ,I.m 37 and from south wales.I was diagnosed with type 2 bipolar disorder in 1985 and although it is pretty much under control through medication I am left with a low grade depression with social anxiety.The social anxiety has arisen because since being diagnosed at the age of 15 and leaving school I haven't had a job.Apart from my wife and daughter the only person I talk to is the guy in superdrug and that is only to say thanks for my change:weep: :) .I will talk to members of my family when I see them but this can be increasingly difficult depending how long it is since I have seen them.
Inspite of this I am feeling reasonably cheerful at the moment(I guess the tablets must be working)and I hope to interact with some of the people here
thanks
Andrew:)

chalky
16-01-08, 22:08
Hi Andrew,

Welome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
You will get loads of advice and support here.
Look forward to meeting you in the Chat room.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Oceanblue
16-01-08, 22:09
Hiya Andrew,:)

Sorry to hear you're feeling so lonely. Bi-polar can seem like a lonely illness, I have this too, aswell as anxiety/panic and it is tough. But you can receive some great support here.

I'm happy to give you my MSN addy if you wish (will Private Message you). Feel free if you ever need a chat.

Take it easy,
x

margaret911
16-01-08, 23:29
Hi Andrew
Welcome to nmp, you will meet some lovely people on here to chat to. Take care.
love Mags xxx

loubylou
16-01-08, 23:41
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to NMP, I'm also from South Wales, yes this site is really good, u will make new friends and get much advice here, feel free anytime to send me a message.

All the best:D

lou x

goldfish
17-01-08, 00:34
Thanks for the welcome everyone I really appreciate it

Lindalou64
17-01-08, 01:44
HELLO ANDREW AND WELCOME TO THE SITE .I WISH YA WELL....LINDA

trac67
17-01-08, 10:18
Hi Andrew,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

goldfish
17-01-08, 13:33
If any of you want to contact me and ask about my experience with bipolar on anything else for that matter feel free:)

kellie
17-01-08, 13:52
welcome to the site goldfish. you will find lots of support here and lots of friendly helpful people to talk to. hope to see you in the chat room where you will get a realy warm welcome.
take care .
kellie.

Nibbles
17-01-08, 21:06
Hi Andrew and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You sound like a really decent bloke and wish you all the best so people can get to know that person.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
17-01-08, 22:45
Hello Andrew:welcome: to you!

Glad you're able to stay cheerful for the moment - and hopefully for a lot longer once you've got to know others who suffer similarly to you here!

You're sure to get plenty of help and support - pleased to meet you!

:)

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:35
Hi Andrew

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.