PDA

View Full Version : Syls Hugs

Fraggle
17-01-08, 17:29
Hi All

Its with great sadness that Syls Family & Mike have asked me to let you all know that Syl passed away this afternoon :weep: :weep:

They would like to thank you all for all your support you have given Syl especially over the last few months.

Syl will be a greatly missed member & friend of NMP and will always have a special place in many members hearts.

Brightest Blessings SYL & Family

Dean & Pip

ade
17-01-08, 17:37
so sorry, i hope with all my heart she is at peace
and the suffering is over
bless you syl:weep:
ade x

kate
17-01-08, 17:37
Oh my goodness :weep:

Loads of Hugs to Syl's family :hugs::hugs::hugs:

We will miss you so much here, Syl.

Rest In Peace.

Kate xxx

t0rt01se36
17-01-08, 17:41
I send my Condolensces to all concerned. Syl was such a kind and caring person when I chatted to her. I'm feeling shocked and saddened now and don't know quite what to say.

God bless Syl.

Julie

Rain
17-01-08, 17:46
My sympathies to Syl's family and Mike, and to all her friends. Syl will be sadly missed by us all here at NMP.

JulieAs45
17-01-08, 17:48
So sad :weep:

Will never forget you Syl xx

Hugs to Syl's family and friends who I know will miss her so much :hugs:

Lindalou64
17-01-08, 17:49
im so so sorry to hear this sad news my thoughts and prayers our with her family and mike and everyone on nmp that knew syl..god bless may she be at peace.........with much love ....linda xoxoxoxoxoxo

stace81
17-01-08, 17:50
was very sad to read this.
my condolences to all syls family.
Syl will be in my prayers an thoughts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ammeg
17-01-08, 17:52
much love and hugs to Syls family, i am so sorry for your loss!!
She will be very much missed by all of us!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :weep:

dawny
17-01-08, 17:56
this is such sad news, syl will be missed, she was a lovely lady.
she was one of the first i met in chat and she made me so welcome.
god bless you syl,

condolences to syls family and friends

dawny

bluesparkle
17-01-08, 18:04
very sad news
my thoughts and prayers are with you all ...
rach
x

The Fool
17-01-08, 18:13
r.i.p syl

Caribou
17-01-08, 18:15
I'm so shocked and saddened to read this news. I didn't know Syl very well, but spoke to her on chat a few times and she was a lovely lady. My thoughts and condolences to her family and friends at this very sad time.

God bless you Syl, rest in peace.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dying_Swan
17-01-08, 18:17
Oh lord what a shame. Thanks for letting us know Fraggs.

I'm still going to send one final hug

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Syl))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))

My Sincere condolances to Syl's family and friends. She will be sorely missed.

:weep: xxx :weep:

sophieunderscore
17-01-08, 18:24
Lots of love to Syl's family and friends :hugs:

I only spoke to you once or twice Syl but it's obvious what an amazing help you've been to people on this site. Rest in peace :weep:

Angel64
17-01-08, 18:25
My sincerest condolences to Syls family and friends.

God bless and peace be with you.

Christine xxxx

denize
17-01-08, 18:31
such sad news my thoughts are with syl family, mike, syl friends and all her friends from nmp my love and thoughts are with you xxxx god bless syl xxxxxx Denize xxxxx

bottleblond
17-01-08, 18:31
To Mike and the family syl left behind...My absolute heartfelt sympathy, my thoughs and prayers are with you.

To syl, It was an honer to have known you, you were an amazing person and a true inspiration. Bless you m'darlin, i wish you peace!!!

Lisa
xxxx

mingsy
17-01-08, 19:32
To Mike and Syls family, so sorry for your loss, Syl was one amazing lady we will miss her so much.:hugs:

nomorepanic
17-01-08, 19:37
I was so saddened to hear this new this afternoon.:weep:

I want to send my thoughts and condolences to Mike and all of Syl's family.

If NMP can be of any help whatsoever then please let us know.

Rest in peace now Syl :hugs:

Dean - can you ask Mike if I can send some flowers or a donation to a charity on behalf of the members here.

I would also like to leave her picture on the members gallery in memory of her if that is ok?

kiwistace
17-01-08, 19:41
oh no im so sad to hear this news. Syl I didnt know you well, but you were a lovely and friendly person to talk to all the time.

Rest in peace hun xxxxxxxxxxx

joelhall
17-01-08, 19:43
so sorry to hear this mate.

youre a bloody trooper though syl, thoughts are with you:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs ::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:: hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

michellemumof4
17-01-08, 19:49
To My Darling Syl, I am so going to miss you sweetheart, Who is going to phone me now, telling me off for doing too much, and the times we laughed over you and the bloody white Van.

I know now your at peace and pain free and thats gives me some comfort, But your were and still are one in a million to me and always will be.

I feel privalaged that you allowed me to be part of your life, and I pray now that your up there smiling down at us all , and knowing your your probably saying " daft buggers whats up with them "

You meant so much to so many of us, My love I send to Mike and pray he finds the strength to get throught the days ahead

God bless my Darling, Sweet Dreams,

Michelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ladygrom
17-01-08, 19:59
im so sorry to hear this im sending all my love to syls family its such a shock ,syl will be in my prayers and thoughts god bless,elaine xxxx

Nibbles
17-01-08, 20:00
My deepest sympathies to Syl's family and friends. She was a great lady and such an inspiration who will be sorely missed.

:hugs: RIP Syl :hugs:

trac67
17-01-08, 20:33
My thought and deepest sympthies to Mike and Syl's family, :weep:

With Love

Trac xxx

kazzie
17-01-08, 20:50
:hugs: Rest in peace Syl:hugs:

My thoughts and prayers are with Mike and Syls family:hugs:

She was a lovely lady and will never be forgotton:flowers:

Kaz x:hugs:

Thanks Fraggs:hugs: not easy news to deliver:hugs:

Pink Princess
17-01-08, 20:51
http://img.yessy.com/49524239-13826b.jpg

to syl,
god saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.
so he wrapped his arms around you and whispered come home to me.

will miss you syl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hugs for your family and mike xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

erialc
17-01-08, 21:09
I was so sorry to read this sad news

Hopefully now Syl will be at peace.

Love and Best Wishes to her family and Friends

Claire xxx

Janice Booth
17-01-08, 21:19
My heartfelt wishes to all. I used to love chatting to Syl and always found her such a lovely caring and considerate person. She has been through so much lately and I wish her peace.

Love Janice xx

scoobygirl2005
17-01-08, 21:20
Sad to hear this, am thinking of Syl's family in this hard time.

Scoobygirl2005
x

debera
17-01-08, 21:27
sorry to hear the sad news. my condolences to syl's family. i hope you are at peace now syl
love debera

Granny Primark
17-01-08, 21:37
What really sad news.
Ive spoke to her a few times on msn and she was such a caring person.
Her family must be truly gutted.
What a comforting thought for them that they knew she had such wonderful caring friends on nmp.
The ones on here that were constantly in touch with her and supportive of her should be proud of themselves to know that they helped her.

R.I.P Syl. Night and God Bless.

Take care
LYNN xx

IrishPrincess
17-01-08, 21:39
Love and prayers to Syl's family,my thoughts are with them.:weep:

Karen xxxxxx

joelhall
17-01-08, 21:40
just heard and wanted to ofer my condolences to syls family and friends.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: :hugs:

nikk_dolittle
17-01-08, 21:43
Sorry to hear of the sad news....
My thoughts are with Syl's family and friends on here.

Rest In Peace Syl

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

B happy
17-01-08, 21:52
words just could not say how i feel my heart goes out to the family they have had a great loss i feel blessed that i met her on chat.
Will always be thinking about you syl rest in peace.:weep:

groovygranny
17-01-08, 22:08
To Syl's Family and Mike,

She was a very brave lady......an inspiration to all of us here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/Carlea_2007/GRAPHICS/Sympathy/rosenotelrg.jpg

xxx xxx xxx

kellie
17-01-08, 22:11
it is with my deepest sympathy that i send this message to all of syl,s family and to mike. may she forever rest in peace. you will be greatly missed syl on nmp may you forever rest in peace. my heart goes out to you all. kellie .

Lozzie
17-01-08, 22:20
So sorry to hear this news :weep:

My thoughts and prayers are with Syls family at this difficult time :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

To Syl,
I spoke to you on a few occasions in chat. You are such a wonderful lady and an inspiration to us all. I hope with all my heart you are at peace and looking down on us now with a smile.
Rest in peace Syl.
You will be greatly missed :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Laura xxxxxxxxxx

margaret911
17-01-08, 22:31
So sorry you have left us Syl, you will be greatly missed on nmp and I hope you are now at peace with your husband.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love Mags xxxx

deb64
17-01-08, 22:38
im so very sorry for the loseof sly u will be so sadly missed all my love to the family at this sad time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

funky chick
17-01-08, 23:00
Sending heartfelt sympathy to Syls family, in my thoughts and prayers.Rest in peace now dear Syl will always remember you love Gail xxxx:hugs:

Southern_Belle
18-01-08, 00:01
This is very sad news to hear and I would like to offer my condolences to Syl's family and loved ones. Please know you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Laura

Dawn2
18-01-08, 00:10
God Bless and Best Wishes to all Sly's family.
You will be in my thoughts.
Yours Dawn

miseire
18-01-08, 00:11
sorry to hear of the loss of syl to mike and the family my sincere condolences to u misall at this sad time mary queen of ireland pray for her miseire glasgow scotland

traciec39
18-01-08, 00:12
god bless you syl and may god give syls family the strength to cope with a huge loss..... alight went out inthe world when syl left.

god bless you

angiebaby
18-01-08, 00:22
So sorry to hear this very sad news. Thoughts and prayers are with friends and family at this distressing time. God bless Syl and rest in peace.x

manmoor
18-01-08, 01:25
I dont know what to say :weep: :weep: :weep: Syl knew me anyway after nearly 2 years so she wont be surprised :wacko: God rest you Syl you was one in a million sweetheart :hugs: and quit blocking me on me msn ok any viruses I get now will be blamed on you :wacko: You will be forever remembered by me cos we been friends too long too ever forget. We didnt get our meet up in Blackpool or Derby but when I fall off a donkey I will remember you Syl and remember you lecturing me the way my mum does :wacko: Be safe my SYL and I will get you back for that delivery at Christmas I will. You will always be special to me cos ye sorta grew on me after so long as I'm sure my dopiness grew on you :hugs: I will always remember you Syl and will miss your pm's at 7am asking if I'm ok and hubby and kids that just was your way :weep: God bless you Syl I will always remember you and Mike :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx just wish I could say more :weep: xxxxx

leo05
18-01-08, 03:46
sorry to hear of the sad news, sending my love to everyone and esp syls family hugs

i know that she was so special to all of us on nmp and will b missed so dearly

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

love lea and susie xx xx

MyNerves
18-01-08, 04:22
I never got to really know syl I wish I had. my deepest deepest condolences to syls family.

Gabby
18-01-08, 09:02
Such sad news. Syl was a lovely lady and so very brave.

I hope someone will be passing these messages of condolence to her family. I'm sure it would be comforting to see how many people loved and miss her

Gabby

Pink Panic
18-01-08, 10:11
I never knew Syl but i'd like to add my condolences to send to her nearest and dearest.

:hugs:

Pink
xxxxx

mystics
18-01-08, 10:31
Morning All,
Thank you so much for all your kind words about Syl, for her family and Friends.

I have spoken to Mike this morning and he is so sorry he hasnt even thought about flowers, cards, donations etc, he has asked me to thank you all on his behalf for all your kind messages and promises me he will get back to me on monday with what syl would have liked.

Poor Mike like so many of us is still in a state of shock at this sudden loss:weep: :weep:

Dean and I are going to Print all these messages off and send them to Mike so he can either keep them as her carer and soulmate or pass them on to Syls Sister in the US, or copy them for Charlotte.

My personal Message for Syl and Mike, Syl you were a gem and i was one of the privelidged to know and spend quality time with the real you, my girlies say they too are thankful that they spoke to NANNY SYL on the phone too,
Always in my heart Syl and Mike,
Heartfelt Sympathies go out to Syls Family especially her Sister/Nieces whom she loved so much and precious little Charlotte her Grand daughter:hugs: :hugs:

Nic it would be lovely if we could keep Syl's pic on the gallery if members are ok with it, a true tribute to a very special lady with a heart of gold who cared so much about others.

Many thanks again everyone for your kind words, we all know Syl will be reading them with tears tripping down her face to know just how many of you care.

Angel Blessings
Mystics (Pip):flowers:
xxxxxxxxxxx

lesleya
18-01-08, 10:57
Im so so sorry to hear about Syl she was a lovely lovely lady. I'd like to send my condolences to all of her family.
Rest in peace Syl
xxxxxxx

Oceanblue
18-01-08, 13:29
Oh how sad :weep: . Where have I been to have missed something like this?

I'm so sorry to hear this news.

I didn't get the opportunity to know Syl, but she sounds like a fantastic, caring and special lady.

Rest In Peace Syl xxx

Love to her friends and family xx

chalky
18-01-08, 13:55
Hi All,

Whilst I only had the privilege-and it was-of meeting Syl for a few months in the Chat room,I feel blessed for the experience.
Syl was clearly a person who added to the lives of others.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
My sincerest sympathy is extended to her family circle and also to those special members of the Forum who were her second family.
Tears in heaven,
Chalky

Believe
18-01-08, 15:19
To Syl And Mike and Family,

Mike and Family, I am sending our love and hugs from America. There are no words to take this pain away, we know we have been here.

To Syl, hun, I wish you peace and rest that I know you are getting now. I enjoyed your company, and hope you enjoyed mine.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love and hugs,

Tina, Bert And Josh

sandlin
18-01-08, 15:25
http://www.free-animations.co.uk/nature/flowers/images/flower_2.gif May you continue to bloom wherever you are. Big hugs to all who knew you.:hugs:

Linda xx

t0rt01se36
18-01-08, 19:40
I just wondered if as my idea, it would be appropriate if we could arrange a time and day for a minute or two's silence in memory of Syl?

lorac
18-01-08, 20:28
So sorry to hear the sad news and would like to send my condolences to Syls family.

May Syl now be at peace.

Carol

kazzie
18-01-08, 21:17
Thats a lovely Idea Ju:hugs:

Maybe before the quiz tomm night??:shrug:

Obviously you will need to run it past Nic and the others:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Fraggle
18-01-08, 21:36
Hi Kazzie & Ju

You guys must be reading our minds we were going to ask nic exactly that.

If we could hold a minutes silence in honour of such a special lady it would be appreciated nic.

Many thanks to everyone on behalf of syls family you have all really shown how an online community should work.

Brightest Blessings
Dean

nomorepanic
18-01-08, 21:55
Dean - thanks for the update about flowers etc. No rush but I think it would be nice to do something even if it is a donation to cancer research etc.

We can do a 1 minute silence tomorrow night in chat room at 9pm (before the quiz as lots of people will be in) and I will post about it so people don't barge in and chat away though we will miss some people that don't read the forum.

Does that sound ok to people?

bottleblond
18-01-08, 21:56
Hiya,

I was thinking the exact same thing last night!!! lol

Lisa
xxxx

bottleblond
18-01-08, 21:57
Dean that sounds good to me mate!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx

Coni
18-01-08, 21:58
Im so sorry to hear this sad news....my thoughts are with syls family and friends.

love coni XXXX

nomorepanic
18-01-08, 22:03
I have posted on the chat room forum about this as well

Panic1971
18-01-08, 22:09
So sorry to hear this sad news. Big hugs to everyone who knew her:hugs:

Jaco45er
18-01-08, 22:16
I am so sorry to hear this sad news regarding Syl, she will be missed, she was a lovely lady.

doglover
18-01-08, 23:30
I didnt know Syl but she was clearly loved and respected and a big part of this site. My sincere condolences to her family
Donna

alexis
18-01-08, 23:42
I would just like to second what doglover said.xxx

leo05
19-01-08, 00:21
hi all, just a poem i wrote for syl,

i know i will always remember her

SYL

I know that I didn’t know you much,
But what I do know is that you were such a wonderful,
Kind and caring person, who will be remember,
Within all of our hearts,

You brought love and kindness,
To everyone’s heart and lives,
You helped people in so many ways,

For this I am truly thankful for knowing you,
You will always be a shining star within my world.

Sleep well and rest, you are now at peace,
With the angels looking after you.

lots of love and hugs to everyone esp syls family and friends

love lea xx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
19-01-08, 00:28
Awwww Lea:hugs:

Thats lovely:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

leo05
19-01-08, 00:44
thanks kazzie

hope ppl dpnt mind me posting it here

hugs to you all

love lea xx:hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
19-01-08, 00:49
What you suffered you told so few
You didnt deserve what you went through
Tired and weary you made no fuss
You tried so hard to stay with us
We lived in hope and prayed in vain
That God would make you well again
I never ask for miracles
But today just one would do
To see nmp door open
And Our Syl come walking through
I will remember my whole life through
That special lady Syl that was you
A special star thats shining bright
My good friend Syl night night sleep tight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yorkylover
19-01-08, 00:59
Im so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with Syls family and all her close friends here.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

krisg910
19-01-08, 01:44
hey, i didnt kno syl but she seamed to have a great many friends on nmp so must have been a special person.

i would just like to say yous are all in my thoughts and all my codolances to syl family and friends.

god blessxx

AJ7909
19-01-08, 01:52
Would just like to pass on my condolences to Syl's family at such a sad time, I never knew you Syl but I see you were special to so many people on nmp. God bless you . xx

honeybee3939
19-01-08, 02:52
Im so sorry to hear about Syl, she was a remarkable lovely lady, my condolences go to all Syls family and friends.:hugs:

Very sad news:weep:

Andrea
xxxxxxxx

tam
19-01-08, 10:30
So sorry, My condolances to her family.She was a lovely lady and i will never forget the chats we had.What a shock to read this. Love Tracy

Piglet
19-01-08, 13:23
:weep:

Love Piglet xx

darkangel
19-01-08, 13:45
I never really got to know you Syl, wish I had now.

May you rest in peace

Luv Darkangel x

belle
19-01-08, 14:26
I'm sorry for your loss..

x

jodie
19-01-08, 16:07
sly was a very sweetand brave brave lady and she will be sadly missed by so many people

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/meree08/white-rose.jpg

jodie x

knightbabe
19-01-08, 21:38
I never knew Syl. But my condolensces to all who knew her.
Leigh xx

bearcrazy
20-01-08, 13:05
Syl, i didn't know you long, but in that short time even though you were desperately ill yourself, you never ignored the opportunity to support others. You touched many hearts. You touched mine.:bighug1: I will miss you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

pips
20-01-08, 19:30
So very sorry, My condolances to her family. May Syl Rest In Peace.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/edge06/comment/hg/hg038.gifMuch Love Pip's X X X X

Janieb
20-01-08, 22:11
I pray Syl has found peace, and my condolances to her family in this hard time. I never got the oppertunity to know her to well but judging by the messages and words of warm I can only know she was a wonderful person.

anxious
20-01-08, 22:56
I am so sad to hear this news,

god bless you syl,

love anx xx

Lilith1980
22-01-08, 11:59
I am so sorry I missed the chat room the other night for the one minute silence. I was at my Mum's over the weekend so wasn't online. I hadn't even realise Syl had passed away until today :(

I am so sad to hear the Syl has passed away, I didnt know her for very long but she showed a lot of courage in her situation.

My condolences go out to her family and friends.

xxxxx

louwilliams
22-01-08, 12:58
I was away this weekend and only found out about Syl today.

She was an amazing lady and will not be forgotten.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Family at this sad time.

Love

Louise xxx

LucyA
22-01-08, 13:13
I only spoke to Syl in chat once, but she was so kind and such a lovely lady and everyone spoke so well of her. She will be missed. I hope she is at peace and best wishes to her family,
xx

manmoor
22-01-08, 13:42
Syl everyone here at NMP has done you proud sweetheart and it just goes to show what you meant to so many here and you'd be so chuffed to read all these lovely messages left for you hun. I hope Mike takes comfort from these. I miss you so so much and it's hard to believe your gone :weep:

"Gone But Not Forgotten"

Richie
22-01-08, 20:39
Just found out
condolences to her family and to all her friends
Richiexxx

Richie
22-01-08, 20:48
Think this puts everything like chat room grieviences into perspective

jill
23-01-08, 13:37
My heart and my thoughts are with Syl's family and friends at this sad time.

GOOD NIGHT, GOD BLESS SYL.

SAMKIRMAN
04-02-08, 10:21
i dont quite know what to say for a change
i want to send big hugs to syls family mystic fraggle and everyone else who knew syl she was one in a million and i will never forget her

rosebud
07-02-08, 11:28
So sad to hear of Syls passing. I spoke to her in chat in the past and she was a lovely lady, its such a shame. God bless to all her friends and family.
Traceyxxx

t0rt01se36
07-02-08, 11:40
I'm thinking of all that knew Syl, today. Any news on donations etc yet?

mirry
08-02-08, 11:54
yes please let me know about donations .

Paddington
08-02-08, 14:12
I did not know this lovely lady,Syl.But i must send my heart felt sympathies to her family and friends..r.i.p.Syl..wish i had known you ,as you sound a warm ,kind,and caring person..God Bless.Love Paddie.:flowers: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx