PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, a "Newbie" here...

creative.souls
18-01-08, 16:47
Hi everybody, I'm Thomas. So glad I found this website! I've been browsing around quite alot and found it tremendously reassuring (I suffer from health anxiety and slight depression by the way :wacko: ). The Arcade is great, it really takes your mind off things!
Had my first panic attack about 3 1/2 months ago and have been plagued by physical symptoms and a handful of panic attacks ever since. I seem to have an irrational fear of death, or dying (tends to kick in when I want to go to bed) but I'm slowly getting better! I would generally refuse to take prescribed drugs (antidepressants etc) and prefer relaxation techniques and herbal remedies (I swear on Aconitum C30, it works wonders!!).
I will be posting a few messages in the near future no doubt and just wanted to introduce myself beforehand! Many thanks to all for keeping this site so full of comfort and reassurance! Much obliged!

trac67
18-01-08, 16:58
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
18-01-08, 21:26
Hi Thomas and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

doglover
18-01-08, 22:35
Hi Thomas,
you will get any support and advice you need here. Especially with your health anxiety there are always people to reassure you.
Donna

groovygranny
19-01-08, 00:26
Hello Thomas:welcome: to you!

Glad you've found the site so helpful already! And it's good to hear you're making progress - plenty here to support you in that!

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Lindalou64
19-01-08, 01:15
HELLO THOMAS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE...I WISH YA WELL........LINDA

nomorepanic
19-01-08, 17:22
Hi Thomas and :welcome:

Please feel free to ask any questions.

You will meet some lovely people here and get some great support.