PDA

View Full Version : update

doddy
04-03-05, 17:36
just a quick update really.

sort of relaized today that yesterday was a blip, as im almost out of the woods with this, think yesterday i just stepped back inside for a quick look round, today ive legged it out of there again and feel pretty good really!!

went to see the doctor who said after my wifes sizeure last friday then i was vunrable to an attack and was almost to be expected but as ive made so much progress so no antidepressants. she suggested it see how i was in 6 weeks time. told her i have been suffering for a year now which she understood but said i have obviously moved forward so no reason to think i wouldnt carry on in that vain.

nice lady!!!

where would i be without the support of you folks on here??

meg, you are the best friend someone could have by the way. i owe you big time.

please just remind me of this logical thought pattern the next time, or should i say, if there is a next time i have a blip.

ps, found the link on here for sites a great help especially the guy who wrote about fearing yourself. a great calming read and so true.

your indebted friend, doddy

FAN
04-03-05, 17:40
hi doddy, really glad you feel your back on track hope it all goes well

fan x

angieb
04-03-05, 17:57
Hi Doddy

We have not spoken before but I just wanted to say thank you for your post, it has really put a smile on my face. More good days than bad, onwards and upwards:D

I hope that your wife makes a good recovery, I am sure she will with all of the support that she will be getting.

We'll all be OK - look at the support we get here!

Take care and have a good weekend.

Angie

Karen
04-03-05, 18:15
Glad you're feeling better today Doddy. Well done for realising it was a blip and moving forward again.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
04-03-05, 18:25
Hiya

Pleased you got yourself back out of the woods again!

Well done and hope you keep improving.

Take care of yourself and your wife.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

jill
04-03-05, 18:49
Hi Doddy,

Happy to hear you are feeling better:D
You have done soooo Well.
Take care and keep those positive thoughts going.

LOVE JILLXX

bubbles
04-03-05, 19:23
Doddy,

Good to hear you are feeling better.
You went through a scary experience, enough to make anyone panic----but you are out the other side of it now.

I hope that your wife makes good progress.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.