PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Hoping
20-01-08, 17:07
I just wanted to say hello to everyone; I am new to the site. I have been suffering from panic attacks for a little over 4 months now, and have struggled to find the words to describe what it is that I go through on a daily basis. I am glad to know that I am not alone and that there is plenty of support out there!

Maria

Dying_Swan
20-01-08, 17:09
Hi Hoping :)

No you're not alone, far from it. I hope you find the site useful - there's lots of good information and some great people.

Welcome to NMP!

xxx :flowers:

SANDYJANE
20-01-08, 17:13
Hi and a big warm welcome.

love sandyjanexxx

groovygranny
20-01-08, 17:25
Hello Hoping:welcome: to you! Great username :)

Yep you'd be hard pushed to feel alone on here as we're all in the same boat trying to stay afloat - and that's where we all support one another!

Pleased to meet you, and glad you decided to join us!

:flowers:

trac67
20-01-08, 17:36
Hi Maria,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

journeyman
20-01-08, 17:42
Hi

Your not alone

Best wishes

Nibbles
20-01-08, 20:50
Hi Maria and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The links on the left are a good place to start and contain lots of useful info.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
20-01-08, 21:30
Hey Maria!

Welcome to NMP! :)

Wolfie xx

Lindalou64
20-01-08, 23:40
HELLO MARIA AND WELCOME YOU ARE DEF NOT ALONE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF INFO AND SUPPORT.......I WISH YA WELL............LINDA

nomorepanic
21-01-08, 19:59
Hi Maria

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you ere.

Hope we can be of some help.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of great tips and advice.

chalky
21-01-08, 22:37
Hi Maria,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here!
Best wishes,
Chalky