PDA

View Full Version : weak tired and lethargic

saintdee
22-01-08, 11:13
Hi all,

I am feeling so tired all the time, from the moment i wake up in the morning its a struggle, during the day i could just curl up and close my eyes, my arms feel heavy and shakey, my legs tingle and feel heavy, and feel lethargic, then at night time when i should be falling asleep, i find myself laying there till 1-2am before i fall asleep, then it all starts again the next morning, why do i feel more tired after i have woken up? and why do i feel weak and lethargic throughout the day, any ideas anyone please?

Johnalexander20
22-01-08, 12:05
Hi I know what how you are feeling. Sometimes to get out of bed is a massive task.
One little sentence that works wonders for me , try to do your very best today and tomorrow will take care of itself.

breeze25
22-01-08, 17:49
I felt like this and getting out of bed was a real problem, I used to get up and get my son to school and then go back to bed and spend the day in there, i went to the doctor who did a blood test just to see if I was lacking in iron or anything and when it came back clear, I started to feel better, and started to take it one thing at a time, instead of planning a whole day I would just say I will get up and take a shower etc etc. I thought it was something serious but eating the right foods (I was practically living on takeaways) and taking a little exercise made me feel better.

SANDYJANE
22-01-08, 18:44
i was also like this and still have my days, but like you mev i was living on takeaways also i wasnt doing any exercise, but now i make sure that i eat better and have got an exercise bike and most days i feel a lot better , like i said still have me bad days and just want 2 sleep butmost days im fine ...

Love Sandyjanexxx