PDA

View Full Version : Weird Ear Sensation

TracyL
23-01-08, 00:47
Hi Guys

Well I normally am posting threads about my ectopics etc but today had a weird thing happen with my ear :ohmy:

Actually have had it various times over the years. It feels like some kind of pressure in my ear. Sometimes I'll get a buzz in my ear with it other times not. It gives me a weird sensation and i get convinced its a stroke. Sometimes my hand feels stiff for a sec to so i put two and two together and get 10 :blush:

It could be rubbish from sinus etc going into my inner ear or something but makes me really panicky.

Anyone else get anything weird like this ::shrug:

love to all
Tracy

debera
23-01-08, 13:48
hi trac
i get that at times and i think it could be anxiety. my ear also gets a burning feeling with it it. about ten years back i have had a blocked ear with fluid in the middle ear and i was really deaf and everything sounded like i was under an tunnel. but now i get the same as you but i can hear and i am not deaf. so i really think it could be all down to anxiety because anxiety can effect the muscles in your ears eyes and neck. it can also cause noises in the ear.
debera :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

TracyL
24-01-08, 06:02
Hi Debera

Thanks so much for that :). Sorry you have to experience it also but it does help to know someone else knows what i mean.

thanks again you're a star
Tracy