PDA

View Full Version : Pregancy & anxiety.

Janvi
24-01-08, 06:01
Is there anybody who is planning to be pregnant but are anxious to go to the doctor.

groovygranny
24-01-08, 08:56
Hello Janvi,

I've answered the question you asked in the Messages for NoMorePanic Admins forum as best I can.

Hope it clarifies things for you.:blush:

xxx

peach
24-01-08, 09:22
hi janvi

im exactly in that position....

well, ive decided to put it off for another year..then ill try deal with it. the whole thing scares me, besides the birth, i think it would have to be needles...any needles will be a big problem for me...lolol....

you will find lots of messages on here, especially in phobias....tocophobia.

good luck with it all, and your definatly not alone!!!!!

i have been told one positive thing about pregnancy, that we seem to only hear the horror stories, but they are actually very few and far between....98% go well, its just that those ppl dont feel the need to talk about it as much as the ones who had a bad time of it. i just wish that we could control it all ourselves...ensure it will all go totally fine....and painles...hehehe...

snuggles
27-01-08, 09:21
I was sooooooooooooooooo scared to get pregnant. I had a hard time getting pregnant. It took me nine years. When I found out I was Pregnant I was so happy. I think I never felt more normal or calm in my life. Weird I know! I had a high risk pregnancy and gave birth by c-section to beautiful twin boys who will be six next month. If you told me I had to have a major surgery like that right now OMG I would not be able to handle it!! I was just so "normal" when I was pregnant

Janvi
31-01-08, 12:25
Hello.

Thanks everybody for your nice advices.

My problem is that I get panick attacks when the doctor takes my blood pressure & during examination. Does any one who was pregnant had the same prob?

burberrygirl72
31-01-08, 18:31
i dont no if everyone is the same but when i was preg with my children my panic attacks stopped and only suffered a little bit of anxiety somthing inside me seemed to say calm down you have this baby to think about now i dont no if i was one of the lucky ones but things did settle when i was preg i explained this to my gp and he saoid that for some reason you get aot of happy hormoans when pregnant and he had heard of this alot hope this helps you x

leanne1980
17-02-08, 16:02
hiya Janvi

im exactly the same, can cope with anything its that dreaded blood pressure!!!

i wonder why???
leanne xx