PDA

View Full Version : Update on Eyes

turnthelighton
24-01-08, 20:38
Hi. Went to optictians today and all OK, well I have to wear my glasses all the time now but nothing major found apparantly due to one eye being longsighted and one being OK I am not very good and seeing 3 D shapes hence my vision was strange (very hard to explain). Its funny though I should be really happy and move on but I still cant.

I suppose that is the Anxiety and Depression hopefully the medication and counselling wil help me through that.:huh:

Janieb
24-01-08, 22:44
good to hear it's nothing bad :yesyes:

Take care,
Janie

ladygrom
26-01-08, 08:08
hi realy pleased everythings ok tc elaine xxx

turnthelighton
26-01-08, 16:55
Thanks for your replies. I am having a bad day today worring for a change!!

I now worried again that my vision is caused by a problem with my brain again.

I wish I could shake it off :weep:

Janieb
26-01-08, 20:14
I know how you feel I have had my eyes check 3 times in the last 6 months by different people and they all say that they are fine but the last couple of days my left eye has been feeling sluggish and slightly blurry. It's been happening on and off for some time I know it's nothing imidiatly wrong it's just telling my brain that!!

Just to have it gone would be the best things on earth! hope you feel better soon but just so you know your not alone.

Take care, Janie

alexis
27-01-08, 00:01
Hi I have a serious eye condition picked up at opticians a few years ago, trust me if there was anything wrong, it would have been found, Id only gone for a routine appointment.I now go every 6 months, and have regular photos, technology today is wonderful.
I know this doesnt help much, but if your not happy go for a second opinion. It may help with worrying, although i know we cant help thinking these things.xxx