PDA

View Full Version : Hello

lilypie
25-01-08, 17:23
Hi everyone, I'm new here. My husband has suffered from anxiety for years and I'm here to look for any friendly advice that can help me to help him.

Some background - my husband has always suffered from nerves and stress. His fears range from embarrassment, humiliation and letting people down to a morbid fear of dying. I am convinced (and so is he) that his intense fear of death stems from when he was 10, watching his favourite uncle pass away, painfully and slowly.

I'm really pleased to find this forum. :)

groovygranny
25-01-08, 17:32
Hello lily pie:welcome:to you!

Big hugs for you and your hubby :hugs: :hugs:

There's some really helpful information, and personal stories , in the links on the left of this page.

We all help and support one another here - whether we are sufferers or partners/supporters of sufferers.

Glad you found us too - Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

ade
26-01-08, 10:01
a very warm:flowers: welcome to you honeybee
i hope you and your husband can get some very friendly support from this wonderful place
an ocean of love
ade xxxx

denize
26-01-08, 10:57
helo lilly pie and welcome to mnp:flowers: you wil get a lot of help and information here:yesyes: there is a chat room pop in there anytime you will get help and surport from the members there too:D good luck to you and your husband love and thoughts Denize xxxxxx

manmoor
26-01-08, 11:16
Hi Lilypie,

A big warm welcome to both you and hubby. xxx

sarajane
26-01-08, 11:45
:welcome:
Hi Lilypie, 'all of the above'.

You will meet lots of really nice people here, hope to chat with you and your husband in chat sometime.

Welcome to you both
SJ
xxxx
:hugs:

Lindalou64
26-01-08, 12:13
HELLO LILYIPIE IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE....I WISH YOU BOTH WELL.........LINDA

kellie
26-01-08, 13:04
hiya lilypie.:D welcome to nmp its great to have you here. im sorry your hubbie is not feeling that good. you will both gets lots of great advice here and make some great friends as well. there is a great chat room if you feel like talking to everyone. hope to see you in there some time.

take care :yesyes:
kellie.

chalky
26-01-08, 13:43
Hi Lilypie,
Welcome to the Forum,
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

I have no doubt that both your husband and you will benefit from the support and advice available here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Dying_Swan
26-01-08, 14:27
Hi lilypie :)

Welcome to NMP!

I'm glad you found us and I hope you can pick up lots of advice and support to help your husband feel top notch again.

xxx :flowers:

trac67
26-01-08, 15:56
Hi Lilypie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

JulieAs45
26-01-08, 16:50
Hi Lilypie :yesyes:

Welcome to you and to your husband too, I'm sure you will find lots of friendly advice here and make some great friends.

Julie :flowers:

Nibbles
27-01-08, 16:35
Hi Lilypie and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The links on the left are a great place to start.

Take care,

Mike :)

IrishPrincess
27-01-08, 16:48
Hiya lilypie

Welcome:hugs: ,u'll find good advice and on here that im sure will help u and ur hubby.

Karen:hugs:

nomorepanic
27-01-08, 22:44
Hi Lilypie

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

margaret911
28-01-08, 20:13
Hi Lilypie
Welcome to this site, I really hope it helps your hubby. We all support each other here:D
love Mags xxxx

anne
28-01-08, 21:27
:welcome: welcome to nmp lilypie

you will find so much help and advice here x

Lilith1980
29-01-08, 12:32
Hi Lilypie, welcome to NMP.

I'm sure you will find some great advice and support here hun :)

xxxxx

Southern_Belle
30-01-08, 01:00
Hi Lilypie,

Welcome to NMP. There are many here who are also caregivers and you will get the support you need. I hope you and your husband get the necessary information you also need. Good luck.

Hugs,

Laura