PDA

View Full Version : its back agin!!!

hunny_as
26-01-08, 00:39
hello everyone, hope your well (sorry about my spelling and gramer)

i thought it had gone i was going out and i was even going out up town at night and dancing and drinking and stuff was so much fun i findly got back to being me agin who i was befor all this sratred happing

Its back agin and i dont know why, well i meet a my boyfriend he lived in Gateshead (up north) and i lived in Basingstoke (down south) i moved up to be with him i left a lout behind my job my friends and my family may be its to with that, but i moved here in september its been a few months, i did have a job lind up but it feel throw and i have not been able to get work, see as well as haven anxiety p/a i have a few other helth isuess were i can only work part time and stuff, belive me its not an excuse for not finding work but really i have done everything i can to find a job, may be its to with that? i dont understand, i feel nurvous all the time and feeling like soemthing bad is going to happen all the time.

Dose it every go away? Why has it come back? May be when you get anxiety it never really gose?

i dont wont to have to battle all over agin with this i am tired of anxiety

Any one got any ideas? please would love to hear them

thanks for reading, and tack care all, hugs to everyone :hugs:

amanda

sarajane
26-01-08, 04:14
I've found that each time it comes back its not as bad as the last time.

Each time you have have an anx attack you need to try and relax and think of all the positive things around you.

Try sitting outside, with your eyes closed and then concentrate on all the sounds around you, listen to the birds, listen to the dogs barking, the horns beeping, all the neighbourhood sounds that are around you . Its amazing how many things you can hear when you have your eyes closed. While you are doing this breath in your nose and out your mouth nice and slow. Breath in and out and just listen. It works for me - good luck. SJ

liddylou
26-01-08, 23:53
Hi Hunny
I too had got rid of my anx for 2 years I had nothing then, we moved from the UK to Australia, left our family, friend etc, I too am not working and 6 months after we got here, bam !!! it all came back. I do think that in general us anx sufferers cope very well whilst we are busy. You had alot of exciting stuff going on so your brain was well active. Once you settled and then didnt work it gave your body the chance to calm down and to be honest the enormity of what you have done (up routing your like) probably kicked in and triggered the anx. This, along with the fact you are now not working and a bit bored give the anx time to grow again. I dont think i matters how far from home you move or how wonderful your new life is, us anx sufferers are creatures of habit and putting all that out of line just boots the problem again. Just give it a little time, get back to normal and settle into your new life, new routine and I am sure you will sink back into normality and the symptons willl calm considerably, mine have !! Just remember, there is a reason for it coming back it hasnt just appeared, take comfort in that and in the fact that when you settle so will the anx. - Sarah x x x