PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Michie
26-01-08, 04:26
I have to say that I am rather ticked off, by the people on this site. I actually thought they cared - my mistake. I posted a hello/introduce myself thread and had some questions, that were not difficult. And one person responded, and that was to let me know that there is another site similar to this one that people can also go to. My issues concerned medication and anxiety/depression that I read numerous blogs about on this site. Does no one have a heart out there? I really needed someone to listen and talk to and be supportive. Thanks alot...

mad4it
26-01-08, 05:39
Hi
Sorry you feel you have been let down. Please post your questions and anxieties again. This site is the only place that will help and if your questions were missed it certainly wasnt because nobody cares. I am a sufferer (not admin) and even if you just want to reply to me either by a reply to this post or via a private message i will try to help.
Get back to me.
Hugs
K :)

sarajane
26-01-08, 06:00
yer michie, there are heaps of new threads every day - Sorry if you feel let down, everyone is really caring here. Come and introduce yourself in chat sometime. Michie - I just checked your 'introduce yourself' - there are heaps of nice welcomes on it - maybe you hadn't given them time to respond. xxxxxx
SJ

Jaco45er
26-01-08, 08:01
Charming

PUGLETMUM
26-01-08, 11:33
i dont want to sound mean, but other people cant take our problems away - it isnt other peoples responsibility to make us well, sorry.

kellie
26-01-08, 11:56
hiya michie. you have had a number of replys to your first post, mine was the first reply you got and i never said there was another site you could go to. have you gone on to some one elses thinking it was yours? i told you of my hubbies experiance with the meds you have been given. come into the chat room and talk to us all you would be very welcome. also there could be more than one michie on here example a michie1 or michie01 plz go back and cheak again.
take care.

kellie.

chalky
26-01-08, 13:54
Hi Michie,

Welome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Now that the position has been clarified for you,I hope you benefit from the support and advice available here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

doglover
26-01-08, 14:23
Hi
I replied to your post too. I think there has been some mistake.
Donna

Dying_Swan
26-01-08, 14:35
Hi Michie :)

Welcome to NMP!

I read your first post too and fail to see what's happened. Anyway, let's start again?

I've been on Citalopram for 2 and a half years and don't really have any problems with it. You need to give it several weeks to 'kick in' and let the side effects settle down. I experienced a loss of appetite and insomnia when I started, but I had swapped from Prozac, so it could have been the aftermath of that. Definitely read the leaflet in the pack and keep in regular contact with your Doctor at the moment.

When someone said there was a different forum you could go to....? I think they probably meant to check out the medication forum on this site. A lot of members here are on Citalopram and there is a lot of useful information about it.

Anyway - welcome, and I hope you find the site useful.

xxx :flowers:

nomorepanic
26-01-08, 21:55
Hi there

I am not sure if you read the replies to your intro post or not but I didn't see anything wrong.

Welcome anyway and let's try and help you ok?

yorkylover
26-01-08, 22:06
Everybody cares here,its a wonderfull site.I dont know where you have been.

You have had quite a few replies to your post on the 17th January.I think you need to check your thread before running nomorepanic down,and saying people dont care.you wouldnt have had any replies if people didnt care.:lac: :lac: :lac: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Adrian
30-01-08, 11:39
We are all in difficult circumstances and have try to support each other. I'm not a great one for chatrooms as I don't like the idea of butting into a conversation uninvited. However when one is feeling insecure it's easy to attach a personal slight to an innocuous remark.
Having said that there are some who are so wrapped up in their own problems they forget that we are all in the same boat for one reason or another. Stick with it-you'll met some nice people I'm sure.