PDA

View Full Version : So strange

hunny
26-01-08, 21:50
Hi

I have already posted about my bowel probs today(tmi sorry)but one of the main things I've been feeling is just really strange and disorientating

Its like I can't put my finger on it
I keep feeling shaky and out of control,I feel as if nothing makes sense and that I can't understand what people are saying to me.I constantly feel as if I'm going to pass out and die.I'm not having panic attacks,I feel as if I've been poisoned :(

I went to the shop earlier and I staggered round feeling very very drowsy and my chest and legs went really really heavy.I was hot but I felt like I was floating out of myself and I couldnt speak or move myself in the directions I wanted to.Everything went alien and really cloudy like I didnt know where I was

It doesn't feel mental as I said,its like some sort of poisoning :( :(

Help
I need to see a Dr and my husband is losing the plot with me :(

yorkylover
26-01-08, 21:58
Sounds like Anxiety sweety,and your getting your self more worked up,so anxiety is getting worse.This is how it effects alot of us.Try and have a warm bath,cup of sweet tea,or camomile.Do some relaxed breathing.:hugs: :hugs:

hunny
27-01-08, 15:38
Thanks for your reply

I'm so scared of it,I just don't know whats going on with my body :(

sherdac
27-01-08, 15:57
Hi there, i really do sympathise with you. i am at the end of my tether with this. i also feel very strange and i don't know what to do with myself. i also feel off balance and when i go to the shop it is like everything is coming intowards me. like my ision is distorted and things are moving if that makes sense. along with the tension headaches and i feel i don't know anything anymore this is the worst thing. i have had this constant for weeks now.