PDA

View Full Version : KIDNEY STONES,,,,Ever had them?

panicagain
27-01-08, 17:14
I have, and for someone with health anxiety it is one of the scareiest things cuz the pain is SO bad you KNOW your gonna die and no one can convince you any different. I had a bad episode yesterday with kidney stones and after taking two doses of some really heavy duty pain killers the pain is gone but now i'm left with alot of nausea. Could this be the anxiety? I'm really kinda scared something else is going on cuz the pain is gone but the nausea is still here, shouldn't it have gone away too. I've never had this before:weep:

Alisonj
28-01-08, 02:14
I havent experienced kidney stones but wanted to reply. I apparently have a stone in my left kidney but thankfully it hasnt moved in years!
I cant imagine how painful it must be and how hard it is on you.
I would imagine the nausea is normal since your body just went through something so harsh. If it doesnt go away see your doctor. Feel better soon!

panicagain
28-01-08, 16:20
Thanks So Much for replying. The nausea is still here but i'm thinking i may have a touch of the flu or something cuz my 3yr old was sick last night which made things worse cuz i'd much rather be sick than my kids,,but she's better today so maybe its something going around and mine is sticking around alittle longer cuz i'm creating more out of it than what it is,,,,maybe?