PDA

View Full Version : hello all

tayside lassie
27-01-08, 20:06
hi every one ,im sally live with my partner 3 kids and pets , i suffer on.off with anxiety used to say panic attacks but after really reading up on it ive had 3 real panic attacks in the last 2 years .

i mainly panic about my health stroke/heart attack ,more this last 2 years after watching my poor elderly father die of heart failure in 2005.i also have a ear problems due to sinusus which can cause attacks of labyrhintitis which causes terrible dizziness then to top it all off menopause ,phew!!!! .

i can be fine for days then back out of the blue ill start to panic cause of an ache or pain really something stupid you guys probably know what i mean at the moment im not to bad ,i dont take any meds from the doctors tried 2 different ones just didnt work one pulled my blood pressure down (im on H.B.P MEDS) and the other one i thought i thought they would take me away and lock me up i thought i was going mad ,so i now use just the last week rescue remedy spray which seems to be working .so in a nutshell thats me . i look forward to chatting with you all and swapping stories.

sally....:hugs:

manmoor
27-01-08, 20:19
Hi Sally,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Wolfie
27-01-08, 20:30
Hey Sally!

Nice to meet you hun x

Welcome to NMP! :) :) :)

Wolfie xx

Nibbles
27-01-08, 20:44
Hi Sally and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. It sounds like you've coped really well after everything that's been chucked at you these last couple of years. :hugs: You might find the health anxiety link on the left useful.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
27-01-08, 21:57
Hi Tayside lassie,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

I hope you benefit from the support and advice on offer here,as much as I have.
Best wishes,
Chalky

groovygranny
27-01-08, 22:39
Hello Sally:welcome: to you!

Hm, menopause - ever wonder why it's called that and yet the men don't get it?? :mad: !!!

Woah, you really have been through it - glad you found us here. There are plenty of us here to help and support you, and the information on the left of this page is very good too.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
27-01-08, 22:43
Hi Sally

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

tayside lassie
27-01-08, 22:57
thank you all for your welcome been reading through some of the post
which have been really interesting ,they have answered a lot of questions
for me you know the ones ( maybe ive got this or that ) ive found the H.B.P
post very helpful i get paraniod about mine too ,i stopped using my home meter too just do it once a month now readings for gp . once again thanks for the welcomes .

sally.....:hugs:

Pink Panic
28-01-08, 09:28
Hi tayside lassie,

Welcome to NMP :hugs:

There are loads of lovely people on this site who give great advice.

It's nice to see a fellow taysider on here as i'm from that neck of the woods too.

Love
Pink
xxx

Lindalou64
28-01-08, 13:07
HELLO SALLY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE .......I WISH YA WELL............LINDA

margaret911
28-01-08, 19:57
Hi Sally
Welcome to nmp, hope this site helps you as much as it helps me.
love Mags xxx:yesyes:

Southern_Belle
30-01-08, 01:06
Hi Sally,

Welcome to NMP. There are many here who feel exactly like you do and you will get the support you need.

Laura

xBettyBoopx
30-01-08, 02:26
http://lamchops.org/images/Welcome%20Bears.jpg

Sally