PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of ectopics can bring them on

LizzieT
27-01-08, 22:14
I know this sounds weird but can anyone else do this.

I can get through a whole day without having an ectopic and then I think to myself "Hey, I got through today without an ectopic" and you can bet your bottom dollar that within half an hour I will get one.

Do you think this means that I put the thought in my subconscious that I haven't had one and my body has one. Is this weird?

cassi23
28-01-08, 11:19
hey,

i seem to be able to do this too and its not something i like! lol,

for example, walking round town yesterday afternoon i thought to myself how normal i felt and i havnt had one ectopic ALL day! NExt thing i know there they are...lovely.

Mine seem to come and go for a couple of hours when they start and im sure its because i focus on them alot, if im having them then i get distracted they magically disappear!

xxxxxxx

shaz01
29-01-08, 19:20
Hey,

Yep I agree as well, I think the minute you think about them then they appear!!

Shaz x

matti
29-01-08, 19:39
Hi
Yes I also agree, pesky things!!!
Love Matti x

loopy loo
29-01-08, 21:23
Hi,
Just read the post and i agree with you all. It only makes me wonder......the blessed things are always there...just when you are distracted you don't notice them so much.
I know you seem to feel different when you feel you don't have them, but how can thinking of them actually bring them on do you think? Weird huh?
Loopy Loo

debera
30-01-08, 02:34
yes i agree thinking about them can bring ectopics on for me too.
debera

Neilr1978
02-02-08, 21:57
yep thats me,

I realized i had no ectopics for three days and now i have thought about them ive had three in an hour!!!!.

Sometimes you just cant win!!!

kimmiepie
15-02-08, 03:38
Yes I am able to do this. They also stop or calm down whenever someone is listening to my heart....so that everyone thinks I"m nuts. :shrug: