PDA

View Full Version : Agoraphobia Blog

Lynnie81
28-01-08, 23:17
I have recently started a blog about My life with Agoraphobia and anxiety. It is a work in progress but i would love people to check it out and give me some feedback.
You can veiw it at www.livingwithagoraphobia.blogspot.com (http://www.livingwithagoraphobia.blogspot.com)

I hope my story will help others and hope you enjoy the read

breakingoutthistime
29-01-08, 15:40
Am agrophobic male and 27 in just over 2 weeks reading that is a great inspiration.

belle
29-01-08, 17:16
Your blog is a great read :)

SANDYJANE
29-01-08, 18:07
Yes your blog is great well done.

love sandyjanexx

Tony1980
13-02-08, 13:13
The section in your blog where you talk about the symptoms you feel are identical to the feelings I get in the middle of a panic attack. Went out to the shops today and couldn't stand waiting in a queue so just had to leave and sit down to pull myself together. Just felt like I was not really there and felt really pressurised to not make a show of myself in front of other people by doing something like collapsing (sounds silly I know!)
I've had panic attacks for the last 14 years or so and am only just doing something about it now by seeing a counsellor / hypnotherapist - in fact my second meeting is tonight - and I had to do some homework for him by trying to think of things in my life when I was about 13 which may have kickstarted the anxiety / panic attacks.
I wish you every success conquering your anxiety / agoraphobia, and reading about you in your blog just makes me realise I'm not the only one suffering from this kind of thing, so keep up the good work!

chalky
13-02-08, 16:59
Hi Lynn,

Your blog is beautifully presented and is a very inspirational read.
Good luck with your Open University course and with the blog.
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
Best wishes,
Chalky

Rachey poos
13-02-08, 19:23
mine has helped me no end... put a counter on their from free counters anD see how many read it!!!!! check mine out by clicking on the link below!!!!