PDA

View Full Version : Well,,Here I Am Again

panicagain
29-01-08, 06:24
I am So sorry that i come on here so often to complain but hardly ever to help, i wish i could help more of you but i'm in the midst of one of the biggest health anxiety crisis episodes i've had in years and its been lasting for months now and i don't know what to do anymore. Once i get one thing almost figured out something else comes up. One symptom after another. I've been to the dr, in fact i was just there today and he charged me $55 to be rude to me and tell me he couldn't do anything for me. It doesn't make me feel any better to know that now dr's think i'm a nut case. I don't have insurance and i have a kidney stone, i've went to the hospital and they told me the stone is too big to pass (its 9mm) but they wont touch me cuz i don't have insurance and can't get it cuz this is a preexisting condition and the insurance doesn't cover pre existing things. The surgery is $30,000, i don't have that kind of money. Anyone ever heard of kidney stones killing someone? If not stay tuned i may be the first:weep: I mean, they can destroy your kidney's right? They can block your urine flow and cause all the toxins to back up into your system right? Especially the big one i have. I've tried all the avenues to get something done, public assistance(don't qualify), Insurance(already explained that) Payments to hospital(they won't do that unless i pay $8,000 up front) which i also don't have. I'm running out of options and probably time but for those of you that actually read through this whole post, Thank You:hugs: I'm feeling really depressed right now cuz i keep thinking about my kids growing up without me. OK,,,,OK,,,,Pity Parties over,,,,Sorry!

Tullemolle
29-01-08, 07:50
Hi!
First I must say that i´m not a very good english writer :blush:

I also suffer from kidneystones, and have had a CT-scan, urinetjek but results show no sign of any danger.
Mine comes from time to time, and mine is about 5 mm. If you look at the alternative world they think that kidney stones is " Spots of fear". The maine reason for both kidney and gallbladerstones is because we miss the mineral" Magnesium" - this miss have the guilt in 80 % at the cases.

You can buy a natural produkt called RESIUM (made in spain) - this is a wonderliquid that helps getting rit of your stones.

Dont be afraid my freind...you are not in danger.:hugs:

Hope you can read my plastic-english.:whistles:

Tullemolle

panicagain
29-01-08, 10:36
Thank You So Much:hugs:
I can read your english just fine, Your English is Great!

Alisonj
29-01-08, 23:21
I am so sorry you are still having problems. I really hope things work out for you and you feel better asap!

Tullemolle
31-01-08, 16:45
Hi again!!

How are you doing ? Have you got Resium ?:shades:

I hope you feel better.

Big hugs

panicagain
31-01-08, 20:31
Hi again!!

How are you doing ? Have you got Resium ?:shades:

I hope you feel better.

Big hugs

I'm feeling better today, thank you:hugs:
I couldn't find Resium,,i went to a couple health food stores and they never heard of it,,, i wonder if we have it here in the states? But i did get something the health food store owner suggested,,,, its hydrangea, he said it should work pretty good.

Thank You