PDA

View Full Version : ALWAYS have to worry how to stop?

Deluded
29-01-08, 11:14
When I been thinking back on my childhood I think I had a little OCD then and hypochondria and always had anxious behaviour.
Then it evolved into the worst PureO/Psychotic panci disorder ever experienced.

Why is it in my nature to be worried? how can I change it or is it a brain damage?
Am I just bored and have to scare myself into suicidal behaviour for no reason?

ladygrom
29-01-08, 11:44
hi deluded your certainly not braindamaged im a worrier aswell i no how your feeling .the only way we can changed how behaviour is by keeping ourselfs focused and keep thinking positive i no its easy for me to say .i also find wen im bored more anxious i feel you got any hobbies or anything you like doin just to keep your mind occupied a little .tc elaine xx

Lilith1980
29-01-08, 13:39
Hi Deluded, I have been anxious and a worrier since I was really young. I also had some OCD in my teens but that seemed to "disappear" as I got older.

I agree with Ladygrom, do you have any hobbies/things to distract you when you are bored?

Have you seen a therapist about this?

xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
29-01-08, 17:01
Hi,

I also suffer with OCD and have been a worrier my entire life. I have found that when I am in the middle of worrying turning into shear terror I try my best to focus on the present even second by second if necessary. Most of the time my worrying is towards the "what ifs" and the future that has never even happened. Or worrying about something bad that happened in the past but not what is actually going on that second. It has helped me cope, I hope it helps you.

Take care,

Laura