PDA

View Full Version : HELLO

fifi d
30-01-08, 05:47
HI im also new and have suffered from anxiety since the birth of my kids 8 yrs ago.I have a big driving phobia that i hope i can get some words of wisdom which will help me understand it

Cassie
30-01-08, 07:18
Hi Fifi

I started with driving problems last years after 16 years of confident driving. My worst fear is that i want to drive off the road, scary isn't it?

sagey
30-01-08, 10:19
Hi Fifi, welcome to NoMorePanic. I'm another with driving problems. I haven't driven alone for almost a year because of panicking whilst in traffic jams, roadworks and queues! I'm afraid of trying to escape from these situations and causing an accident. If you look at the links on the left you'll find Nicola's (our administrator) account of dealing with her driving problems and how she was helped. You're certainly not alone and I hope you find the support you need here.

Lindalou64
30-01-08, 11:16
HELLO FIFI AND WELCOME, I ALSO HAVE A DRIVING PHOBIA BUT HAVE COME A LONG WAY I CAN DRIVE FURTHER AND FURTHER NOW TG...I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS AND IM STILL WORKING ON THE FREEWAY........"BIGGEST GOAL"BUT WITH ME AND ANYONE ITS PRACTICE PRACTICE START OUT SMALL........I WISH YA WELL...............LINDA

manmoor
30-01-08, 12:38
Hi Fifi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
30-01-08, 18:11
Hi Fifi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The owner of this site is one of many people who suffer with driving phobia, you might like to read her story here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=mystory).

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
30-01-08, 18:20
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

chalky
30-01-08, 19:34
Hi Fifi,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jodie
30-01-08, 20:11
welcome to no more panic :hugs:

jodie xxx

Emilys
30-01-08, 20:27
Hi fifi welcome to NMP i am new too but so far getting some great replies to my rambelins....lol :yesyes:

I also have a driving phobia, well i can drive to work to my mums and to sainsburys but ask to me to go somewhere new somewhere further or a motorway or A road and its a big no no!! cant do it!! (NOT YET ANYWAY) thats me thinkin positively lol
:winks:

Emily x :roflmao:

groovygranny
30-01-08, 21:24
Hello Fifi :welcome: to you!

I don't have a driving phobia as such - but am rather like Emily. I could drive blindfold to mum's, my daughters', and friends etc.........trouble is, when I set off to go anywhere else I've sometimes been that anxious that I've found myself on the road to...... mum's, my daughters', and friends etc lol !!!! :blush:

Well, you're not alone and will find loads of help and good advice from the members here I'm sure!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
02-02-08, 20:07
Hi Fifi

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people here and make some great friends along the way.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of advice as well. I have a driving phobia as well which was helped by CBT.

Southern_Belle
03-02-08, 16:22
Hi Fifi,

Welcome to NMP. I don't have any problem driving as long as I'm the driver! I do know there are many here that do and already see you have gotten some answers from them. I do know you will get tons of support.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
04-02-08, 02:57
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/stopping-by-to-say-hello-gotta-go-s.gif

hi fifi welcome xxxxxx take kare xxxxxxx