PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it amazing...

helpsarah
30-01-08, 16:52
how we really aren't alone? i've always felt like i'm the only person in the world who worried constantly. and no one -- not my parents, husband, friends -- understand that my fears are very real to me. since discovering this site i've learned that i'm not a mutant. there are tons of people who feel the exact same way i do! yay! and i'm amazed that i just officially joined the site yesterday afternoon and six people have joined since then! it's really comforting to know we are not alone and we aren't crazy!
:yesyes:

PUGLETMUM
30-01-08, 17:38
:welcome: hi sarah, no you are definately not alone, a fact which alone helped me tonnes:yesyes: emma:flowers:

Nibbles
30-01-08, 18:20
Hi Sarah,

It certainly is very comforting to discover that you're not alone. I'm pleased to read that you're settling in. :)

Take care,

Mike

groovygranny
30-01-08, 21:19
Hello Sarah:welcome: to you!

Yep, I felt like I was the only one in the known Universe til I joined up here!

And I'm sure you'll also make many new friends and find loads of help and support here too.

Have you checked out the links on the left of this page yet? Plenty of good information and people's stories and testimonies there!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

chalky
30-01-08, 21:22
Hi Sarah

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here and you certainly won't ever have to be alone again!
Best wishes,
Chalky

margaret911
30-01-08, 23:30
Hi Sarah
A big :welcome: to nmp, you need never be alone with it again!
love Mags xxxx

manmoor
31-01-08, 07:08
Hi Sarah,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

bluesparkle
31-01-08, 07:34
hello sarah...
and welcome to nmp :)
you are definately not alone and everyone here is really friendly...
i alos thought the same as you "that i must be the only one" before i found this site...there are many of us and we all support each other.
have a good look around the forum and maybe pop in the chat room sometime
rach

ladygrom
31-01-08, 07:36
hi sarah i thought i was alone and going crazy until i found this great site makes you feel soo much better noin your not alone and cracking up dosnt it ,welcome sarah tc xxxx

sarajane
31-01-08, 08:35
:welcome:
Sarah
All of the above . .

See you in chat soon.

Sarajane (SJ)

Lilith1980
31-01-08, 08:44
Hi Sarah

Its such a relief when you find out you're not the only one, definitely. I remember when I first met someone who also suffered with it and went through some of the symptoms with me, it was like lightening bolt.

Its comforting to know other people can relate and wont think you're mad! :D

xxxxx

Lindalou64
31-01-08, 14:09
HELLO SARAH AND WELCOME TO THE SITE YOU ARE DEF NOT ALONE.....I WISH YOU WELL.........LINDA

louwilliams
31-01-08, 14:41
hey sarah

Welcome to NMP-You'll find loads of help and support here, on the forums and in the chatroom.

Take care and hopefully speak soon in chat

Lou xxx

kellie
31-01-08, 20:01
hiya sarah. welcome to nmp its nice to meet you. yes it is great to know your not alone, there are lots of ppl here who understand how you feel.hope to speak to you in the chat room soon.

take care.

kellie

monique
01-02-08, 05:51
Hi Helpsarah,

The best thing about this site is that its always here, 24 hours a day. So whether you are freaking out about the mess in the house, the traffic, what someone said to you, a funny ache or pain, or whatever, you can come here and be real about it. There will be someone online who doesn't judge you, who understands.

Welcome hug,

Monique

nomorepanic
02-02-08, 20:06
Hi Sarah

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people here and make some great friends along the way.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of advice as well.

Southern_Belle
03-02-08, 16:19
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to NMP. Yes it is amazing and so comforting to know you aren't the only one feeling this way. You will get great support here.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
04-02-08, 02:55
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/stopping-by-to-say-hello-gotta-go-s.gif

welcome to the site take kare xxxxxxxxxxxxxx