PDA

View Full Version : skin cancer clinic- yay~!

peach
31-01-08, 04:32
damb im good!

made the booking yesterday, feeling shaky...

felt sick all day today waiting for appoint.....'sould i cancel?', no, ill feel too bad.....

went in, doc was totally awsome! warned him almost in tears at teh start of appoint....' ive got bad GAD'...20 mins later, he had me laughing!!!! and going back in a year to get some moles frozen off!!! i was almost jumping with joy getting back to the car....damb im good!!! so proud, if you guys feel you should get checked, DO IT.....i cant tell you how good it feels afterwoods!
so, 2 tests down, 3 left to go....im ready for the next hurdle now....i think,,,lolol.....
not looking for praise, just had to write something positive on here.....cause its what we all need

manmoor
31-01-08, 07:40
Oh Peach you are DAMN good hun lol. Well done girl :yesyes: Be very proud of yourself lady :yahoo: xxx

Lilith1980
31-01-08, 10:23
Peach, well done honey, you did so well!! :yesyes:

Just remember, you've gone past two hurdles so you can do the others, you should be so proud of yourself :D

xxxxx

Southern_Belle
03-02-08, 16:41
Peach,

Way to go! I really need to go and do that too but I have been putting it off. You have inspired me to call and make an appointment for tomorrow. Thanks so much.

Hugs,

Laura

scooby28
10-04-08, 20:08
Everyone definitly get any moles you think have changed checked out, i'm nearly 28 and i've never sunbathed as i just burn. I had a mole removed just before christmas and it had melanoma cancer in it, they had to remove a larger part of the surrounding area to see if it had spread luckily it hasn't i now have to get checked every few months.