PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day :`(

cassi23
31-01-08, 15:54
Today iv just felt really wobbley and on the edge of panick, i havnt had an attack yet but feel like im soon going to have an episode of really fast heart rate.

I hate anticipating it but i cant help it and iv been really focusing on my heart today :(

Been doing well this last week or so and this is just a slight hitch, just dont feel quite right today, got a tight throat/concious of breathing too.

please send me feel better vibes, i hate bad days, especially after a fair few good ones.

love cassi xxxxxxx

helpsarah
31-01-08, 16:34
i'm here for you and totally understand what you're going through. i wish i could tell you not to worry, that you're fine, but you wouldn't believe me. take a couple deep breaths and just try to relax. if you have a panic attack, you have a panic attack. they aren't fun, but they won't kill you. try going for a walk or doing some type of exercise. that often helps me. if you're really concerned though and truly feel that there is some wrong, go see a doctor. they can check you out and put your mind at ease. a few months back i just knew i was having a heart attack and pictured myself in the intensive care ward at a hospital waiting for a heart transplant. i had myself so worked up. when i finally went to the doctor, they listened to my heart and lungs, did an ekg and guess what? i was fine...just having an anxiety attack. i took me a few weeks to accept that i was okay, but eventually i did. you'll be fine.

manmoor
31-01-08, 16:35
Hi Cassie,

I'm sending you loads of positive feel good vibes hun :yesyes: :hugs: xxx

Alisonj
31-01-08, 16:36
I am sorry you are having a rough day. Remember though you will feel better and this will all pass. I am borderline today but am trying to ignore how I feel and go about my day. Not sure if it will work but worth a try!
Hope you feel better very soon!

cassi23
31-01-08, 22:23
well, im sad to say that tonight got so bad...racing heart, nervousness, agitation,restlessness,feeling i was going to die, serious ectopics, that i had to resort to my medication!

Feel a whole lot better now though - thankgoodness for propranolol! lol

hope you are all ok and thanx for your messages

cassi xxxxxxx