PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new

Jenn364
31-01-08, 18:42
Hi my name is Jenn364 and i have just found the website. I have recently been diagnosed with having anxiety and been given three different types of medication, I am now on a sedative form.
I was supposed to start a job recently and been unable to because of this, i have always been prone to get uptight but recently its became much worse and i think its because of my career!
I am currently seeking a job with less stress just to get me by and hope to sort this anxiety out asap.
Its great to be able to talk to people who have the same problems and hope this will play a part in helping me!!:shrug:

groovygranny
31-01-08, 19:06
Hello Jenn :welcome: to you!

Finding a less stressful job sounds like a wise move - good luck !

I absolutely guarantee that speaking to people who experience similar problems to you will have a very positive effect - I certainly found this when I joined nearly 18 mnths ago. Just knowing you're not alone is a great comfort.

Have a look at the links on the left of this page, they contain some very good information, advice and personal stories.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
31-01-08, 19:12
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kellie
31-01-08, 19:55
hiya jenn :welcome: to nmp. you will make lots of great friends here as well as getting lots of good advice. hope to see you in the chat room sometime.
takecare.

kellie

cl13
31-01-08, 20:00
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm cl31 ...33.. just been put on citalopram for anxiety following the birth of my daughter who is 10 weeks old.(which wasn't the best experience)!! I hope I can learn something from your experiences... nice to meet you all!:blush:

Jenn364
31-01-08, 21:51
Thanx everyone for being so nice!! I totaly appreciate it!! look forward to making new friends and joining in with the chat rooms :yahoo:

chalky
31-01-08, 23:57
Hi Jenn,

Welcome to the forum!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
I changed jobs a couple of months ago-less hours,less money and definitely less stress but completely worthwhile.Life is too short to be dominated by a job which is bad for your health.
Best wishes,
Chalky

xBettyBoopx
01-02-08, 03:36
Hi Jenn

http://re3.mm-a10.yimg.com/image/405286579

:welcome:

Elspeth

Lindalou64
01-02-08, 11:16
HELLO JENN AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.........I WISH YA WELL.......LINDA

knightbabe
01-02-08, 11:32
Welcome to NMP Jenn.
Leigh

Jenn364
01-02-08, 12:13
Thanks guys!!:yesyes:

AceR1mmer
01-02-08, 21:22
Welcome! :D x

Nibbles
01-02-08, 21:23
Hi Jenn and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You've got a great positive attitude and I wish you all the best in your job hunting.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
02-02-08, 11:57
Hello Jenn!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

I hope we can speak soon!

Love,

Wolfie xx

nomorepanic
02-02-08, 20:02
Hi Jenn

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people here and make some great friends along the way.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of advice as well.

Southern_Belle
03-02-08, 16:06
Hi Jenn,

Welcome to NMP. I hope you find a job with less stress. You will find many people here who can relate to what you have been going through and will get support.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
04-02-08, 02:53
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/stopping-by-to-say-hello-gotta-go-s.gif

hey welcome to the site hope to see you around xxxxxxxxxxxx