PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

candy19
31-01-08, 18:54
Hi there every1! I joined this site in November but this is the 1st time i've had the guts 2 leave a msg! im such a wimp! em what 2 say.....well im at dance school, im studying for my degree which is such a stress cause im so not clever enough 2 b doin it, every1 else seems so much more smarter than me.
wel i have 2 say compared 2 some stories ive read on here ive had a it pretty easy, but a few years ago i started suffering form eating disorders which still r a problem, and i also self harm have done since i started secondary school. kinda got it under control for a few years but it soon came back 2 haunt me! well dont know what else 2 say really. i hope i can get some advice from this site, im off 2 have another look round the site.
love candy xox:blush:

kellie
31-01-08, 19:43
hiya candy. welcome to nmp there are lots of ppl here who can relate to your problems. im sure you will geta lots of great advice and make some great freinds as well. hope to see you in the chat room.
take care .

kellie

groovygranny
31-01-08, 20:09
Hello Candy:welcome: to you!

Nope, you're not a whimp - I lurked around for 6mnths before I even plucked up the courage to join lol !!

I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice - from the members here and from the information pages, over there on the left if you haven't had a look already!

Pleased to meet you - oh, and good luck with the degree!

:flowers:

sandbanks
31-01-08, 22:24
WELCOME CANDY
HAVE A GOOD LOOK AROUND YOUR GET LOTS OF HELP
LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH U.
TAKE CARE BE BRAVE BE SAFE
SANDY:flowers:

Lindalou64
01-02-08, 11:21
HELLO CANDY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.....I WISH YA WELL............LINDA

knightbabe
01-02-08, 11:34
Welcome to NMP Candy.
Leigh

trac67
01-02-08, 13:07
Hi Candy,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

chalky
01-02-08, 13:46
Hi Candy,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Jenn364
01-02-08, 16:44
Hey,:welcome: :D

Glad you have joined!! Hope you find it useful i just joined yesterday and finding it great!
There is lots of great advice on here and lots of nice people. Hope you do well with your dancing sure you will. I am also a dancer so we could chat if you need to.
:yesyes:

Speak soon

Jenn364

Pink Princess
01-02-08, 18:31
http://seedsforsoul.com/blueangel/s23welcome2.jpg
welcome candy xxx take kare xx

Nibbles
01-02-08, 21:28
Hi Candi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I remember feeling a bit daunted at first but everyone is very friendly and you'll soon settle in.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
02-02-08, 11:58
Hello Candy!!

Welcome to NMP!!! :) :) :)

I hope we can speak soon!

Love,

Wolfie xx

nomorepanic
02-02-08, 20:00
Hi Candy

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people here and make some great friends along the way.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of advice as well.

Southern_Belle
03-02-08, 16:05
Hi Candy,

Welcome to NMP. I have also had some eating issues in my past too. There will be many people here who can relate to your problems and you will find support.

Hugs,

Laura