PDA

View Full Version : panicking

amandaj
01-02-08, 13:00
ive got a really bad cold at moment and its making my breathlessness worse im scared it something else as heart was beating so fast in night last night cos of it i got back off to sleep fairly quickly cos of the medication im on but it was the fastest ive ever known it ive become obssessed with feeling my pulse aswell

Pink Panic
01-02-08, 13:32
Hi Amanda,

I'm suffering the same as you with a really bad cold and my heart is beating soooo fast too (or i feel it is!) I have asked my partner who is a Medic to take my pulse at various times and he assures me that's normal and my symptoms are anxiety. I'm also feeling breathless and i think that's due to my nose being totally bunged up! I'm trying Olbas Oil now.
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:
And i hope i do too.

Love
Pink
xxx

yorkylover
01-02-08, 13:38
Hi Amanda,I think its your cold thats making you feel so anxious.Being all bunged up makes you anxious,and so your heart is racing sweety.Try not to keep feeling your pulse and getting more anxious it will then get faster and you will worry more.:bighug1: :bighug1:

amandaj
01-02-08, 13:44
thank you for the replies im gonig to try really hard not to keep feeling my pulse today now xx

hope youg get better soon pink xx

efc2411
01-02-08, 15:02
hey amanda, just the blocked nose, but the more you worrie the worse it will feel, you can get those little strips that go across your nose for when its blocked, they do actually work a little so they might help:)

amandaj
01-02-08, 15:11
thank you i will see if i can get some in time for bed