PDA

View Full Version : newbie

STEVEIE
03-02-08, 20:29
hi to all my name is steve i have been suffering from anxiety since nov 07 i now this might sound stupid but my anxiety is i have nightmares of asteroids and comets hitting the earth and killing me when i have the nightmares and follow through in the day time my heart starts to race when i here the slightest noises even when a door bangs.i have even ask my wife if she would give me an od.i am on tablets now they do help but i think they are starting to stop working. i am also doing relaxtion and that does work and it is helping me.i also have been talking to someone about asteroids and comets and he has helped me alot.somedays i think why was i put here.

trac67
03-02-08, 20:47
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

chalky
03-02-08, 21:40
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the Forum!!
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Well done for talking to someone about your issues-that is a great starting point.
Best wishes,
Chalky

groovygranny
03-02-08, 22:08
Hello Steve:welcome: to you!

That doesn't sound stupid at all - at the height of my anxiety I thought I'd been abducted by aliens and put in an alternative universe....it seemed so very real to me.

But you're not alone and you'll find plenty of support and understanding here.

You've made some wise decisions in getting help so hope we can reinforce it all here too.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Pink Princess
04-02-08, 02:58
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/stopping-by-to-say-hello-gotta-go-s.gif
hi stevie and welcome, take good care xxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
04-02-08, 04:14
Hi Steveie,

Welcome to NMP. Nothing that we worry about is stupid. You will find that here we worry about all sorts of things. At one point when I was working I was positive airplanes were going to crash where I worked whenever I heard on fly overhead! You will obtain great information here and tons of support. Take care.

Hugs,

Laura

manmoor
04-02-08, 09:48
Hi Steve,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lilith1980
04-02-08, 12:13
Hi Steve

Welcome to NMP, none of it sounds stupid. You will not be judged here, everyone is in the same boat and understands :)

Jo

xxxxx

LucyA
04-02-08, 12:45
Hi Steve,
Welcome to NMP :) You don't sound stupid at all and as everyone says, we all worry about all kinds of things. Looking forward to chatting with u,
Lucy xx

nomorepanic
04-02-08, 20:18
Hi Steve

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
04-02-08, 22:19
Hi Steve and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
05-02-08, 20:53
Hi Steve!

Welcome to NMP!! :) :) :)

Hope we can speak soon!

Love,

Wolfie xx

Lindalou64
06-02-08, 12:16
HELLO STEVE AND WELCOME.............LINDA