PDA

View Full Version : hugs for angiebaby! x

Pink Princess
04-02-08, 02:46
hi all, just wondered if we could give angiebaby some hugs as she is now back at work and although its a massive struggle for her she is doing fantastic!

http://www.wondercliparts.com/compliments/graphics/compliments_graphics_01.gif

well done ang!! xxx

i know this is really hard but i am proud of you for sticking with it and you are have done brilliantly, you really have. keep swimming it will get easier xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love and hugs xxxxxxxx

minnie xxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
04-02-08, 04:30
Hi Angie,

Good luck on going back to work and for doing so well. Here is a big :bighug1: to help get you through the day. I hope it helps.

Love,

Laura

leo05
04-02-08, 05:39
hugs for ya angie and keep it up and i am proud of you also

lea xx

yorkylover
04-02-08, 13:23
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

manmoor
04-02-08, 13:58
ANGIE :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: XXX

chalky
04-02-08, 15:28
Hi Angie,

We are all so proud of you.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

Best wishes,
Chalky

margaret911
04-02-08, 16:36
Hi Angie
A big well done for going back to work.
Sending you some hugs:bighug1: :hugs: :bighug1: :hugs:
love Mags xxxx

bottleblond
04-02-08, 17:07
Angie,

Good luck lass!!! :bighug1:

Love Lisa
xxx

Lilith1980
04-02-08, 17:41
Angie, great to hear you are back at work hun, you've done so well! Remember, one day at a time hun :)

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Jo xxxxx

jodie
04-02-08, 20:34
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

jodie xx

Nibbles
04-02-08, 20:42
Well done Angie, that's great news. Give yourself a big pat on the back, you deserve it.

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Take care,

Mike :)

Wolfie
05-02-08, 20:54
Angie! :)

It's fantastic hearing that you are back at work hun! :)

Good luck!

Sending you big wolfie hugs !! xxxxx

Lots of love and hugs,

Wolfie xx

angiebaby
05-02-08, 23:49
AAAAAWWWWWW, thankyou you so much Minnie and for all who have posted too. This means so very much too me to know that you are there thinking of me and supporting me.
Yes i am still plodding, this is my fourth week and it is very, very hard. But i have to keep going and keep trying. The feelings are the worst i think, so hard to keep going, such a struggle.
Your support means so much to me and i must just say that if it wasn't for my minnie i wouldn't even know about this thread.
As some of you may have noticed, i haven't been around much these past couple of weeks, that is purely because i got started on face book, ha. Now i don't have time to do much else, lol. I do flick on from time to time to check for PM's, but that is about all. Lol.
Minnie just sent me this wonderful like and i am really struggling today and this was a lovely surprise.
Thankyou all. I will continue to plod and plod and plod!!!:scared10:

Pink Princess
05-02-08, 23:52
lol you are a funny one you are, keep plodding but not liek that youll get an headache xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
06-02-08, 12:03
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: angie,i wish ya well........linda xxxx

nomorepanic
06-02-08, 22:28
Angie

http://www.bannersink.com/product_images/good-luck-at-new-job.jpg