PDA

View Full Version : Jobs

sophia_x
04-02-08, 17:06
Hello! iv just turned 20, have had panic/anxiety problems for years!!! but im ready ( i think) to try a job now!! Anyone live in Surrey who knows of any jobs? and where people will be nice to me lol :blush: *scared!!!*

thank you x

groovygranny
04-02-08, 18:34
Hello Sophia:welcome: to you!

Well, that's a positive step - good luck with the job hunting!:yesyes:

You'll get plenty of help and support here - and we'll all be very nice to you I promise lol !

The links on the left of this page might be helpful also - lots of tips and advice and personal stories....very encouraging.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

chalky
04-02-08, 18:37
Hi Sophia,

Wow,what a great step forward you are taking!

Good luck with the job-hunting.

Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
04-02-08, 18:51
Good luck Sophia! And Welcome to NMP!

Is there any sector you'd like to work in?

I'm trying to get into the charity sector, more worthwhile in my opinion as I work in finance at the moment!

Jo

xxxxx

nomorepanic
04-02-08, 20:14
Hi Sophia

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
04-02-08, 22:15
Hi Sophia and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Star
27-02-08, 23:24
hey Sophia!

I'm from surrey too! I'm not working at the moment but am thinking about trying temping... maybe you could take the first step and go to a recruitment agency and talk to them about what would be a good place for you? i went to an agency near woking a year ago and they were very nice! good luck!

manmoor
28-02-08, 09:42
Hi Sophia,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
28-02-08, 12:27
Hello Sophia And Welcome ....i Wish Ya Well....linda

chalky
28-02-08, 12:36
Hi Sophia,

I went to my local Jobcentre and spoke to a disablement advisor.she was incredibly helpful and supportive.
Within a week,she found me a possible job and arranged an interview for me and also gave me lots of advice to prepare me.
Why not try the same?
Best wishes,
Chalky