PDA

View Full Version : What a day.

domino
04-02-08, 21:07
I,m a firm beliver of make the most of each day as it will never come again, well i will be soooo glad to see the back of this one , thank god it willl never come again.
Did,nt sleep tooo well anyway that,s nothing new, my daughter had her driving test today and failed,I took my other daughter to work as i had agp appointment, and some stupid women walked right out in front of the car with her trolley, get to the doctors and wait over an hour to see her, so got up and left, going back on the 18th.Picked my daughter up from work at 5pm got home ,she went to go to b/f in it and it wo,nt start, called rac but we do,nt have at home service,will come out if we take it 1/2 a mile up the road.:shrug:So that will have to wait , then i go and take the dog for a walk and fall and twist my knee, so now i,ve rung in sick to work. 2 hrs and 53mins to go till it,s another day . thank god .

domino
04-02-08, 21:14
Just read my on line forcast, it says to keep a rational head today , what aload of crap.

doglover
04-02-08, 23:13
Oh dear! :bighug: Tomorrow has to be better!
Donna x

Lilith1980
05-02-08, 09:04
Oh Domino, sorry to hear you had such a bad day yesterday. Hope you have a better one today ((hugs))

Jo xxxxx

jodie
05-02-08, 12:45
awww

have some hugs hope things get better

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie xx

domino
05-02-08, 13:14
Update, well car has had to go to the garage, fuel pumps gone. Had to cancel my appointment with g.p., right snotty cow on the phone , "you left abit late to cancel," i rang at 11.30 my app. was 12.50, next time i wo,nt ring and cancel:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:Him up stars is trying my patience.:mad:

Pink Princess
05-02-08, 13:53
http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/hugs/images/4.gif

awww hope today goes better xxxxxxxxxxx

Amilie
05-02-08, 15:01
Maybe the 4th Feb has some kind of jinx as I had worst day yesterday too and was saying exactly the same as you in the end! Car wouldn't start in the morning but the alarm kept going off and I couldn't turn it off! So was late for work and then fell over, dropped water all over my desk/phone and got everything wrong in a meeting. Got home from work and realised I'd lost my phone, don't have a landline so really worried so ended up driving all the way back to work where I'd left it on my desk! To top it all off I then broke my computer when I finally did get home!!
I went to bed early in the end just to get the day over with. So I empathise with you and hope today went better. Mine is going ok so far, touch wood!!

domino
05-02-08, 18:38
Oh amilie, yes the 4th of feb had a lot to answer for. Car wo,nt be ready till tomorrow, daughter got a taxi to work, and a friend says she will drop her home, hubbi will drop her off in the morning on his way to manchester. hope your day did turn out not too bad in the end. :hugs: