PDA

View Full Version : Hi Newbie here from Ireland

Fairywings2612
05-02-08, 14:11
Hi im new here from Ireland. Im Christine 37 a mam of 2 girls, now expecting my 3rd child due in September. I have suffered with panic attacks, depression,social phobia,anxiety since my teens. Ive been on and off Cipramil (SSRI) antidepressant for years, and have received numerous counselling. I have gone off my medication due to being pregnant and fear of harm to the baby. Which in turn has made me cranky and anxious and irritable. I try to use natural methods too if I can like meditation,oils,rescue remedy.

Ive a keen interest in natural therapies, holistic medicine,healing, spirituality,wicca,crystals,herbs, and the paranormal. I love books,art,pets,gardening,films,travel,music,cinema ,nature,outoors. I Hope to make new friends.:noangel: to share and laugh support one another.

jodie
05-02-08, 14:13
hiya Fairywings

welcome to no more panic:grouphug:

jodie xxx

IrishPrincess
05-02-08, 15:27
Heya Christine,

Welcome :welcome:

Karen:hugs:

Nibbles
05-02-08, 15:51
Hi Christine and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
05-02-08, 16:11
Hi Christine,

Welcome to the Forum!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Good luck with your pregnancy and congratulations on doing positive things for your health.
best wishes,
Chalky

Ellen70
05-02-08, 17:12
Hello Christine, Welcome to the site and it is nice to see another member from Ireland, though there are quite a few already. I am 37 too and from county Limerick. Also I am interested in crystals and spirituality too (there is a crystal thread on here run be Piglet, our resident crystal expert so you might want a look at that) so that is a bit in common already.

I hope your pregnency progresses well, it must be very hard to have to choice in doing without your meds.

Take care for now,

Ellen

Lilith1980
05-02-08, 17:47
Hi Christine, welcome to NMP :D

You're sure to get support and encouragement on here hun :)

Jo xxxxx

trac67
05-02-08, 18:03
Hi Christine,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kellie
05-02-08, 18:14
hiya fairy. welcome to nmp hun its great to have you here. congrats on the new baby and i wish you all the best for the future. i love pets i have quite a few meself and also movies,books and anything scarey like horror stuff and the paranormal. hope to talk to you in chat soon. you will make lots of new freinds here and get lots of good advice along they way. take care .

kellie.

weeble40
05-02-08, 19:54
Hi and welcome hope to see you around sometime good luck with the baby

Emma x

Wolfie
05-02-08, 20:45
Hello Christine!

Welcome to NMP!! :) :) :)

Hope to speak to you soon!

Love,

Wolfie xx

groovygranny
05-02-08, 22:42
Hello Christine:welcome: to you, and your little bump:hugs: !

Glad you joined us, you'll get plenty of help and support here.

There's some good information and personal stories if you follow the links on the left of this page - if you haven't already!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

chellybobs
05-02-08, 22:57
Hi Christine, hugs and welcome to you. I was on a lower dose adp for my pregnancy with Harry now 8 months, and can relate. Increased hormones + depression do not go in for a hppy time! Just try and focus on the first time you will hold your baby - only mother can ever experience the feeling, and regardlss of everything else it will be magical!
Thinking of you
Michelle xx

manmoor
06-02-08, 12:00
Hi Christine,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
06-02-08, 12:12
hello fairy and welcome ..........linda

nomorepanic
06-02-08, 21:58
Hi Christine

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help

bet
06-02-08, 23:14
welcome Christine,

my name is bet.I am irish also.There are some great people here.Its a good place to come.

bet x

Pink Princess
09-02-08, 03:36
http://mycutegraphics.com/comments/hello/hello3.gif

welcome to the site, hope to see you around xxxxxx