PDA

View Full Version : pain in arm

Barb
05-02-08, 17:42
I have been going through a lot of stress lately, and I constantly feel scared. Mainly that something is wrong with me. Today has been a living hell and now the top half of my right arm hurts and I am terrified, can anyone reassure me please. Also for 2 months I have had numby tingling in my hands and sometimes they feel frozen,the doc thinks its stress.

Luv Barb xxx

nikki39
05-02-08, 18:28
Hi there

I had this a few weeks ago in me left arm, it felt really bruised and i kept getting tingling and numbness in my hands. I suffer from health anxiety to so automatically thought it was my heart.

My doctor thought it may be repetitive strain injury caused through too much typing on the computer. I soon forgot about it and about a week later it had disappeared completely and another symptom followed.

Please dont worry I am sure the Doc is right, looking back at the time I to was under a lot of stress.

Take care of yourself

Nikkixxxx

doglover
05-02-08, 22:54
Hi
my upper arms, particularly my left arm is often sore/tender to touch and im always getting pins and needles/ numbness in my arms and hands. My osteopath has assured me its caused by muscle tension/stress which i hold in my back. Try not to worry because yours sounds exactly the same as mine. Tonight my upper right side of my back is numb and tingling and im trying to ignore it!
Donna x

kilvosa
05-02-08, 23:48
Hi There
I have the same problem at mo with my left arm it aches and also left hand feels different than the right one not exactly numb but colder too if you know what i mean. Am off to doc on friday for blood test reults for weight loss but im gonna mention my arm so will let you know what she says but im sure its stress although ive been imagining all sorts today. Been through a lot lately and just gone back to work after 14 weeks off then had two berevaments since november both only 52 age.
Take care
Anne xx