PDA

View Full Version : Just do'nt understand

Lilow12
05-02-08, 21:00
How can it be that one day ur just bobbing along, just a normal person, and then Bang you go from being happy to feeling like ur life is over........I think if I did'nt have my 3 children I would be gone from this crual world.......I am trying soooooooooo hard the last few weeks but can't see any improvement..

Lilith1980
05-02-08, 21:18
Hey hun,

I'm sure a lot of people here can relate to this. I know I can. One day I may feel really good about myself and about life in general and the next morning I will feel like there's no point to anything.

I dont know why it happens but I guess we have to learn to try and "sit! with these unhappy feelings. The more we try to fight them and place importance on them, the more they will affect us.

Jo xxxxx

Bill
06-02-08, 18:54
We're deep thinkers and also sensitive. We all have good and bad days but we tend to dwell on the bad days which then makes us feel low because we feel we should cope better. We love to beat ourselves up and feel bad about ourselves. It's our negative thinking.

We should look at what we've achieved in our good days and not dwell on the bad days, and then the good days become more frequent.:hugs: