PDA

View Full Version : My First Day at Work for 7 months

louwilliams
07-02-08, 09:36
Yesterday, as some as you know, I started my new job (well started training) after not working for over 7 months.

I was a little apprehensive :scared10: as I got ready (i didnt have to be there till 9 but was up at 6 to get kids ready) felt a bit queasy and got a couple of lurches in my stomach on the way (my boyfriend dropped me off as I hate trains and buses) but once I got there and met everyone, I felt completely relaxed and comfortable :okay:

This was a MASSIVE acheivement for me, as I had to leave my last job through panic attacks, health anxiety and GAD. I'm not cured, not 100% ok but its a start. My mind was completely on the job and I didnt think about leaving at any time-even though it was roughly 10miles from my home.

I can honestly say that I CAN'T WAIT to start properly (Wed 21st) and am genuinly excited about the prospect of doing a job I love. So thank you all for the encouragement to get to the interview, your congratulations on getting the job, your "good vibes" when I was a nervous yesterday (Cheers Julieas45 and Kiwistace xx) and all of the pats on the back I got last night in the chatroom. All of you have helped towards my sucess story so massive thanks-I cant put into words how much its appreciated :yesyes:

Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
07-02-08, 10:05
Well done Lou :yesyes: xx

willitstop
07-02-08, 10:15
Well done and i hope you carry on being strong and beat this :)

Lilith1980
07-02-08, 10:22
Hey Lou

Well done honey you have done so well! :D

Roll on the 21st hun, it'lll be great ;)

Jo xxxxx

jodie
07-02-08, 12:01
:yesyes: :yesyes: well done lou :yesyes: :yesyes:

jodie xxx

mirry
07-02-08, 12:27
how lovely , well done and just think of all that extra money !!!

domino
07-02-08, 12:52
Well done lou, it,s hard sometimes to get back into things after such along time, but you did it, :yesyes:chin up and good luck on the 21st ,or though i,m sure you wo,nt need it.:hugs:

chalky
07-02-08, 13:26
Hi Lou,

You are a Star!!!!

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You deserve to succeed at this.
Best wishes,
Chalky

margaret911
07-02-08, 17:16
Hi Lou
What a lovely post to read
Keep it up:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
love Mags xxxxxx

IrishPrincess
07-02-08, 17:34
:yesyes: Well Done:yesyes:
LuLu

Karen:hugs:

JulieAs45
07-02-08, 19:34
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well done
Lou!
:yahoo:

You should be so
proud of yourself.
You are great and good!

Julie
:flowers:

bottleblond
07-02-08, 19:58
Lou,

I'm really proud of you gal!!! your a lovely lady and a true inspiration. Your gonna do brilliant in this job because you have the type of personality that draws peoples trust and interest. I hope the new people you are going to be working with get as much pleasure from knowing you as we here do. Congratulations mate!!

Loads of love

Lisa
xxx:yahoo:

Lindalou64
11-02-08, 12:50
YOUR DOING GREAT LOU I WISH YOU WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.............LINDA

denize
11-02-08, 14:33
well done lou :yesyes: i hope you enjoy your new job youv done so well :yahoo: i wish you all the luck in the world you should be so proud of yurself :D keep it up lou :yesyes::hugs: :hugs: :hugs: love & thoughts Denize xxxxxxxxxx

bet
11-02-08, 16:05
I am delighted for you Lou

well done and congratulations!

This is a great achievement

Bet x

kiwistace
12-02-08, 04:20
YAY for you Lou, knew you could do it and you must be so PROUD of yourself, I know I am.

Hugs and Kisses luv xxxx